Crystal in Revenge game with the Lynx | The Boneyard

Crystal in Revenge game with the Lynx

Reaction Score
Balanced scoring "everybody eats" from the Fever so far. Doesn't seem to fit with the "two Mitchells" narrative. Go Crystal!

Reaction Score
Bittersweet game. As a Lynx fan, I want the Lynx to win this game and get things on track. But I am hoping that Crystal has a great game against us. Not too great of a game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Bittersweet game. As a Lynx fan, I want the Lynx to win this game and get things on track. But I am hoping that Crystal has a great game against us. Not too great of a game.
Not until Napheesa comes back,

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
By the way, what a crazy collapse by the Aces in the 2nd half. Maybe Paige and Azzi gave the Mystics a good half time speech (and threated to take over some spots) Gray in particular played poorly.

Reaction Score
I still support the league but the product feels like "reruns" this year. It's just not the same for me without the sizzle from some fresh up-and-comers. But I particularly enjoyed this game. Thanks for the heads up @eebmg!

Reaction Score
Crystal played the entire 2nd quarter and I believe the announcers said it was a record points (36) in a quarter in Indiana’s history. They also pointed out there was no flow at all in the first quarter. No doubt In my mind Indiana would not have won this game without her. Hope she will be signed by some team soon!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I still support the league but the product feels like "reruns" this year. It's just not the same for me without the sizzle from some fresh up-and-comers. But I particularly enjoyed this game. Thanks for the heads up @eebmg!
I dunno, I’m enjoying Nalyssa Smith, Shakira Austin, Katie Benzan, Destanni Henderson, Emily Engstler and Queen Egbo off the top of my head (they played tonight).

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Not sure how Minnesota decided to keep Turner over Dangerfield but I imagine tonight felt quite satisfying for Dangerfield. Minnesota isn't looking good.
I was remarking on this head scratcher on the general board. The two of them were a large part of the difference down the stretch.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Nice to see Lynx is 0-3 ...well deserved.
Could be positioning themselves well for the Boston/potentially Bueckers sweepstakes next year

Reaction Score
Not sure how Minnesota decided to keep Turner over Dangerfield but I imagine tonight felt quite satisfying for Dangerfield. Minnesota isn't looking good.
They actually waived both of them at the same time. I am not sure if Dangerfield was offered a hardship before Turner given that they both signed their new contracts on the same day, but it would be perfectly understandable for her to go with any team other than the Lynx if she had multiple offers.

Reaction Score
As a Lynx fan seeing Crystal have a great performance softened the blow of the loss. I think the fans think of her pretty amiably.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Crystal Comments after game but unfortunately, may be pounding pavement for a job soon. :(:mad:

"It was special," Dangerfield said of that moment. "They know what I've been through to start this season, and then that was our first win of the season." so it was all the feels."

Tuesday's game may have been Dangerfield's last as a replacement player for the Fever since standard players Alaina Coates and Danielle Robinson have returned from overseas and were in attendance. Indiana faces the New York Liberty on the road Friday.

"Just do what I do. Do what got me into this league," Dangerfield said of her mindset moving forward. "I know what makes me successful here, and (I'll) show my worth that way."

Reaction Score
Beuckers won't leave college. She makes at least a million each year, if not more. Why would she leave and make a measley 67K? She's here for another 2 years for sure.
I do agree that I think she’ll stay the course, but she’s easily the most marketable player in Women’s hoops. Her W salary won’t even be a fraction of what she’ll make from endorsements.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom