Crowd chanting "0-10" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Crowd chanting "0-10"

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This is being taken out of context. About 10 minutes into the game, one of the players on the Coppin State bench (who wasn't dressed) was getting into it with two of our fans in the student section.

Well, from that point on, the entire student section wasn't going to let him hear the end of it. Scoreboard taunts. Nah nah nah nah's. The whole arsenal at their disposal.

That dude is not going to feel good on the bus ride home. And kudos to the student section who brought noise the entire game and a lot of energy...
Thanks for that explanation. I rescind my previous comments.

Reaction Score
I was gonna say it was a little embarrassing, but the students may as well have some fun after a win.

They probably won't get many more chances in the near future

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I thought they were saying "We want 10". I didn't know what that would've meant, but I'd have preferred it.

Reaction Score
Really? That behavior proves they don’t. But I like the poopy head Laetner reference.
I try to give all the fans a little something. In hindsight I was hoping they had the same angst we do after Juan and Lonnie and Jeff Blake and Chris Wilcox and mouton edged us out with toro and tuff juice in 02. That team could have started a dynasty.

Reaction Score
It was better than the alternate cheer they had just in case. One and Nine! One and Nine!

Reaction Score
This is being taken out of context. About 10 minutes into the game, one of the players on the Coppin State bench (who wasn't dressed) was getting into it with two of our fans in the student section.

Well, from that point on, the entire student section wasn't going to let him hear the end of it. Scoreboard taunts. Nah nah nah nah's. The whole arsenal at their disposal.

That dude is not going to feel good on the bus ride home. And kudos to the student section who brought noise the entire game and a lot of energy...
Yeah that’s never a good idea as an opposing player. Never seen anything rile up the student section like knowing they’re under an opponents skin. Marquette and Cincy were always the easiest to do that too when I was there. Even got Cronin once and Buzz a couple of times to get heated at the students.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
It's better to mock an opponent than to mock your own team, just saying

As for college kids, well they're college kids

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Most embarrassed I've been as a UConn fan. We let Coppin St. keep it close and we're taunting them when we barely win by double digits? Give me a break.
If you're more embarrassed by that than by the 35 point beating we took earlier this season, your fan card should revoked. The way this season and last has gone, I wouldn't knock the fans if they stormed the court..... ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom