Crowd chanting "0-10" | The Boneyard

Crowd chanting "0-10"

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Most embarrassed I've been as a UConn fan. We let Coppin St. keep it close and we're taunting them when we barely win by double digits? Give me a break.
Please!

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Most embarrassed I've been as a UConn fan. We let Coppin St. keep it close and we're taunting them when we barely win by double digits? Give me a break.
It's all about perspective, these kids (most of them) don't know what it's like to have a juggernaut team. So this is all they really have to hang their hat on

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Agree but also agree with post one. We are above that regardless of the current atmosphere.
Very true, I don't agree with it either, just giving some insight as to why you could see it come about

Reaction Score
We continue to set new levels of ineptitude every year (and month now it seems).

That’s one thing ko has going for him.....

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The crowd was all College kids.....not surprising. None of them really know our history or how to act. They’ll learn....in like 10 years.

Reaction Score
The crowd was all College kids.....not surprising. None of them really know our history or how to act. They’ll learn....in like 10 years.
Everyone knows our history. That’s like saying UCLA freshman are unaware of the Alcindor years and dukies are not familiar with poopy head laettner

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Everyone knows our history. That’s like saying UCLA freshman are unaware of the Alcindor years and dukies are not familiar with poopy head laettner
Really? That behavior proves they don’t. But I like the poopy head Laetner reference.

Reaction Score
Sadness.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Agreed they showed up. Not like 99.9% of us were willing to do that.

Let them chant whatever dumb things they want.

I'm sure they were delivered with plenty of sarcasm.
I went to the hockey game last night....just couldn’t do both. They should still show some decorum.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is being taken out of context. About 10 minutes into the game, one of the players on the Coppin State bench (who wasn't dressed) was getting into it with two of our fans in the student section.

Well, from that point on, the entire student section wasn't going to let him hear the end of it. Scoreboard taunts. Nah nah nah nah's. The whole arsenal at their disposal.

That dude is not going to feel good on the bus ride home. And kudos to the student section who brought noise the entire game and a lot of energy...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom