Crowd and Students | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Crowd and Students

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
So you think no one should have gone to the game, but I'm the bad guy. Maybe neither the team nor the coaching is the problem. Maybe it's the fans.

I always wondered why someone would be arrogant about the fact the chose a top program to be a fan of. I bet you are a Duke or UNC fan in hoops.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So you think no one should have gone to the game, but I'm the bad guy. Maybe neither the team nor the coaching is the problem. Maybe it's the fans.

Yep it's the fans. Good call.

Reaction Score
I spent a good portion of the ride home last night thinking about this.

Who schedules all these overlapping events. I drove home lamenting the fact that I would be missing "Pipes in the Valley" in Hartford on the Riverfront. From a 4PM game it takes too long to drop off and then go home unload and return to downtown with my wife. One in our group who originally wasn't going said he was now able to go because the Cher Concert that night at the EXcel Center was rescheduled to next week. We sold another extra ticket for $10 as soon as we got into the blue lot at 2:10. He said he was selling for $15. So to make $300 for the afternoon that is a lot of hustling. And who says there is nothing going on in Hartford, just nothing going on at the RENT.

Reaction Score
I always wondered why someone would be arrogant about the fact the chose a top program to be a fan of. I bet you are a Duke or UNC fan in hoops.

I'm a fan of ND because I went to school there, and so far have paid over $400,000 to send two children there. I'm at this board because I've been a fan of Diaco for 4 years and would like to see him succeed. I know fan support is important in building a program, so when someone says that no one should have gone to the game to support the team, and then wonders why the team isn't getting better, I felt like responding. Good luck building the program.

Reaction Score
Sorry FfldCntyFan I screwed up the delete and paste reply in your post for comment # 21

Reaction Score
I'm a fan of ND because I went to school there, and so far have paid over $400,000 to send two children there. I'm at this board because I've been a fan of Diaco for 4 years and would like to see him succeed. I know fan support is important in building a program, so when someone says that no one should have gone to the game to support the team, and then wonders why the team isn't getting better, I felt like responding. Good luck building the program.

Maybe that should be your last post here.

Reaction Score
Maybe that should be your last post here.

That would certainly explain why everyone here seems to agree with everyone else. If there is an opposing viewpoint, it's easier to ask them to leave, as opposed to actually discussing the issue. So I guess we can just leave it that UConn fans are the most loyal, dedicated fans in the country, and as soon as you win the National Championship, you will fill the Rent.

Diaco, and the players deserve better.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That would certainly explain why everyone here seems to agree with everyone else. If there is an opposing viewpoint, it's easier to ask them to leave, as opposed to actually discussing the issue. So I guess we can just leave it that UConn fans are the most loyal, dedicated fans in the country, and as soon as you win the National Championship, you will fill the Rent.

Relative to the quality of play on the field Saturday the crowd was really large and into the game.

Any opposing viewpoint to that isn't worth discussing because it's a**inine.

Reaction Score

You would certainly understand, that when you come to this board and act like a , you will be treated like a .

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
You would certainly understand, that when you come to this board and act like a , you will be treated like a .

If you are making that your job you are skipping a bunch of posters...

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
You're not a .

You just post dumb stuff. :)

I could say the same - but why start war amongst ourselves.
Supposedly we are here for the same reasons - or not.

I know - another dumb post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69