Croatia, pictures and game results (merged) | The Boneyard

Croatia, pictures and game results (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMG_1639.jpeg

Last edited:

sun

Reaction Score
I found this video really interesting. It's about the more unusual differences between the US & Croatia.
Then you can learn what the players are experiencing about some of the differences.
Maybe it will help folks figure out what makes Nika tick.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I found this video really interesting. It's about the more unusual differences between the US & Croatia.
Then you can learn what the players are experiencing about some of the differences.
Maybe it will help folks figure out what makes Nika tick.

A very informative video. I enjoyed the content, but.....................my only takeaway is this guy talks too damn fast. Half the time I could not understand him. I began to get a headache halfway through. I know he was trying to fit everything into his time allotment, but if your audience can't understand half the things you say, missing a word here and there, what's the point?

This video highlights some of the things the girls will see, and how some countries are so much different than the U.S. It's one thing to read about them or watch a video like this one. It's another thing to actually visit and experience the flavor and culture of another country. Bon Appetit ladies. Enjoy Croatia. :) I hope the girls keep those selfies coming.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Saw on Twitter that the games will be uploaded to UConn+. Fans have the option to watch which is good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom