Creme: Caroline Ducharme Is 9th Best Freshman in WCBB | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Creme: Caroline Ducharme Is 9th Best Freshman in WCBB

Reaction Score
Pretty solid list. I have no problem with the list. Just glad that C-Dawg is getting the shine that she deserves.
I'm with you regarding your thoughts, Jelly Bean, just not the C Dawg reference. I certainly hope that doesn't catch on on the BY. Caroline deserves better, like being called by her name, and I'd like to think we are better than that.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm with you regarding your thoughts, Jelly Bean, just not the C Dawg reference. I certainly hope that doesn't catch on on the BY. Caroline deserves better, like being called by her name, and I'd like to think we are better than that.
Dawg isn an insult

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Morrow ranked #1 now passes the eye test.She wasn’t ranked in top 100 in HS.Morrow again proves don’t pay attention to HS rankings.Miles and Cintron are legit were not ranked top ten.A shame there are at ND.

Miles was ranked top-10 everywhere. She was 2nd at Blue Star, 4th at PN, 7th at ASGR, and 8th at ESPN. She had been #2 at ESPN for long stretches.

I think the rankings actually worked very well again. Morrow slipped through the cranks but scouting thousands of players in each class is not an exact science.

Reaction Score
Charlie Creme's comment that "...Ducharme has work to do on the defensive end, but she has at times been the Huskies' best player." gives me the impression he really has watched many of our games (or replays of them). Caroline's defensive work (save perhaps the Oregon game) and overall play has been one of the things that's truly impressed me about her. She's been everywhere, doing everything since Paige went down. Presently Charlie, she is hands down our best player!

Reaction Score
Correction: it should have read ... he really HASN'T watched...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
And National FOY.

I believe she’s in the top 20 among all players for scoring AND rebounding.

32nd in scoring at 18.9 ppg. There are currently 20 players over 20.0 ppg.

3rd in rebounding at 12.2 rpg, just ahead of NaLyssa Smith.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Caroline is a baller in the Taurasi mold. I bet she cares not one whit about press clippings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom