Creighton | The Boneyard

Creighton

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Does the revenge tour continue?

We’re playing great as of late.

Biggest improvements have been our three point shooting and individual defense.

We need to be careful with foul trouble. Specifically Cole, Jackson, and Sanogo.

Nembhard is out. No excuses.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Does the revenge tour continue?

We’re playing great as of late.

Biggest improvements have been our three point shooting and individual defense.

We need to be careful with foul trouble. Specifically Cole, Jackson, and Sanogo.

Nembhard is out. No excuses.
Without Nembhard I like our chances.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Even on the road and, nominally, a Q1 game, this is one that a team with top 4 seed and Sweet 16 aspirations simply has to win.
Agreed. This team has had our number. We get this win and close out with a win in senior night we should be ready for bully-ball in the postseason

Reaction Score
Agreed. This team has had our number. We get this win and close out with a win in senior night we should be ready for bully-ball in the postseason
If we do that we will have one of the longest win streaks of all high major teams heading into the post season. Hottest team in the country?

Reaction Score
They’re coming off a loss, at home, senior night. It’s going to be tough.
^^^bingo - should still win, but this should be close. Be surprised if the spread was more than a few points in our direction

Reaction Score
The one thing they haven't done much of is win in a fired up, away game. Not many chances to prove that yet though. They need to be able to win in a loud environment that isn't 90% in their favor. I don't know how crazy the fans will be but I hope they are loud and I'd love a crowd quieting win.

Reaction Score
There’s a very good chance we play them again in the tournament. If we win, I think most likely they’ll end as a 6 seed and it’ll be in the 3 vs 6 matchup. If we lose Wednesday instead, it’ll be a 4 vs 5 seed in the tournament. So overall game Wednesday, may not have a huge affect on seeding in the tournament for us, but obviously we’ll want to beat the team we’ll be playing again in the Tourney.

All this is assuming Marquette and Seton Hall win against St John’s and Creighton respectively. Those are gonna be close games, especially Seton Hall at Creighton, which will have huge seeding implications between a bye and a 6 seed, so I expect a very good game. Will be fun to watch, but will certainly be rooting for Hall there, definitely want to play Creighton as opposed to Seton Hall or Marquette.

Reaction Score
They’re coming off a loss, at home, senior night. It’s going to be tough.
Do they even have any seniors?? I thought their entire team was freshman and sophomores

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Do they even have any seniors?? I thought their entire team was freshman and sophomores
Hawkins and AOC. Hawkins is like 25 years old lol

Reaction Score
Ryan Hawkins in this case
I know, I was confused because I've looked at his stats before and only saw 1 year for his career. so I thought he was a freshman. I didn't realize he was a D2 transfer

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I want this game even more than I wanted the Nova game.

Creighton irks me a ton and has had our number. And we haven't been world beaters on the road. we have a couple decent ones but I want more. It just feels like there are two mountains to climb here the Creighton curse, and a really solid road win to add to the Marquette one.

Reaction Score
Missing their starting PG (i.e., the circle the wagons effect), a road game in a really tough arena/rabid fanbase, senior night, and coming off of that bad PC loss. This game scares the hell out of me.

Oh- and apparently SMU gave them our number...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom