Creighton has our number | The Boneyard

Creighton has our number

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
we need to stop fearing teams like creighton. We lost our mojo in the aac. It’s time to start crushing teams and imposing our will upon others like we used to do prior to the aac. Ten years ago we would’ve laughed at creighton.

Reaction Score
Gosh I hate this Creighton team. So much so that I rewinded and slow motioned zegaroski at the end at least 10 times and I am pretty sure he said f-u uconn

Bouk has to stop whining. Just play ball.

The question of Cole v Gaffney has been answered. The answer is Cole.

Cannot complain about the lost opportunities in this game. We had a few good shots at the end and just could not stick them.

I am rooting hard for Gtown tomorrow.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Gosh I hate this Creighton team. So much so that I rewinded and slow motioned zegaroski at the end at least 10 times and I am pretty sure he said f-u uconn

Cannot complain about the lost opportunities in this game. We had a few good shots at the end and just could not stick them.

Give me Zegarowski on my team any day.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Are you saying there was trash talk in a basketball game? Are familiar with the sport of basketball?

Reaction Score
creighton is a red herring. the truth is that we have struggled against good teams.

our only marquee win is usc, and that was so early in the season i’m not sure how strong of a performance indicator it really is for us.

Reaction Score
It feels like Creighton this year is what Louisville was for us in 2014.
Eh, not quite. Louisville dominated us in 2014. I think we lost by 10-15 at home after KO got (understandably) tossed. We lost by 30 at their place. And then we at least showed up, but still weren't really competitive in another 10-15 point loss in the AACT.

Creighton we lost in OT, lost by single digits without our best player, and then lost by 3.

Reaction Score
Creighton has a lot of heady players and they’re experienced. They make us pay for doubling on the perimeter with quick passes and multiple shooters, and they were able to disrupt our sets on offense too. Credit to them for being a tough team. I think we have more talent, but they’re savvy and less likely to beat themselves as we are.

Reaction Score
Are you saying there was trash talk in a basketball game? Are familiar with the sport of basketball?
I am drunk so I will assume you mean this in the best of spirits. It is good to dislike your conference partners for a reason other than being embarrassed to be associated with them. I am not ashamed to hate Creighton. Yes, I am aware of the role that trash talk plays in basketball.

Reaction Score
Eh, not quite. Louisville dominated us in 2014. I think we lost by 10-15 at home after KO got (understandably) tossed. We lost by 30 at their place. And then we at least showed up, but still weren't really competitive in another 10-15 point loss in the AACT.

Creighton we lost in OT, lost by single digits without our best player, and then lost by 3.
I know, I was thinking that as well, but It just seems like Creighton is a little too tough for us, or just a bad matchup for us at this point. I feel like we would not beat them even if we played them again in a week or two.

Reaction Score
Their guards played better and stronger down the stretch. Amazed the game was as close based on our poor shooting and offense.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

The gap between Cole and Gaffney is gargantuan. One player is very good and the other is not good.

Reaction Score

took the words off my fingers. UConn just couldn't beat Louisville that year. UConn should've won today and in Gampel. But hats off to Creighton pulling off the victory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom