Creighton -4.5 | The Boneyard

Creighton -4.5

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Is this the 1st time we are undedogs since Nov ?

Reaction Score
Creighton’s still talking…

Creighton backup center Frederic King wasn't as effusive in his praise for Sanogo.

"He's just more experienced than some of us," the soft-spoken freshman said. "And that's all I've got to say."

Reaction Score

Creighton backup center Frederic King wasn't as effusive in his praise for Sanogo.

"He's just more experienced than some of us," the soft-spoken freshman said. "And that's all I've got to say."
Love it!

Reaction Score

After the first game and what Sanogo said after the game they really want to give Sanogo more bulletin board material?

Reaction Score
Whew. Opened 3.5 off the KenPom line. That's... a lot. Creighton hasn't covered their last 2 games, either, so it's not like they are "vegas hot".

Oddsmakers must think we're getting Creighton's best shot at home on newtork TV on Saturday afternoon.

Reaction Score

You think they’d swallow their tongue after Kalk embarrassed himself doing this last time. Sanogo said it added fuel to his fire. Let’s see it happen again

Reaction Score

What is going on with Creighton? Why are they always insulting Sanogo’s talent? Frederick averages 4 points a game. He’ll probably wind up being a nice player for them down the road, but jeez…

Reaction Score
What is going on with Creighton? Why are they always insulting Sanogo’s talent? Frederick averages 4 points a game. He’ll probably wind up being a nice player for them down the road, but jeez…
He lit them up and they're salty about it. Plus he attributed it specifically due to them talking ish, so it's actually specifically their fault.

Reaction Score
He lit them up and they're salty about it. Plus he attributed it specifically due to them talking ish, so it's actually specifically their fault.
It’s also a great self-own because Kalk and Sanogo literally have the same amount of experience, but Sanogo still lit him up last time

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score

What does that even mean? They will do better this time because he’s not still more experienced?!

Reaction Score
Whew. Opened 3.5 off the KenPom line. That's... a lot. Creighton hasn't covered their last 2 games, either, so it's not like they are "vegas hot".

Oddsmakers must think we're getting Creighton's best shot at home on newtork TV on Saturday afternoon.
Kenpom line is 2 Creighton

Reaction Score
Actually Sanogo only good game against them was in our only win . He was pretty bad last year.
He had only 8 points on 3-10 shooting in the first game loss at home .then
6-16 and 13 pts in the road loss
That’s incredibly bad shooting for a guy from that range with such a big reputation. So they disrespected him going into this year .
To his credit he answered them with 10-20 26 pt game in January .
Hopefully we see a repeat of that performance.

Reaction Score
Kenpom line is 2 Creighton
Screenshot_20230210-221712.png

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I was going to bet on our ML until I saw Creighton is undefeated in conference play at home. Now I’m kind of worried even though we’ve played well as of late.

It’s not like they can change their gameplan for Sanogo from the first game though. We don’t run that offense anymore. But can we expect them to shoot as bad as they did too at home?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom