CREATIVE UCONN PROJECT | The Boneyard

CREATIVE UCONN PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello Everyone,
I've been considering creating a pretty wicked UCONN graphic design poster project. I wanted to do it with the iconic images of each championship run. Whether it's something we have all seen replayed over and over, or something you felt really captured the moment of the team at it's finest. I'm looking for you help posting your favorite pics/moments in this message, giving me all the creative content ammo needed.

No pics of Rolling Rocks, Wings, or Señor needed.

Thanks guys/gals in advance

Reaction Score
sorry, I'm at work and cant devote the extra time to googling for these photos, but this is my 2 cents:

99-Khalid running around shouting 'we shocked the world'
or Rashamel Jones holding the ball crying
or Ricky Moore I think it was holding the newspaper cover
04-Emeka with tears in his eyes, maybe Benny Gordon blowing smoke off of his finger gun
11-Kemba and Calhoun hugging it out which I think was to make the final four rather than the champ. game, or maybe Kemba and Shabazz celebrating
14-Shabazz flapping the "UCONN" on his jersey "I told you! I told you!"

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
sorry, I'm at work and cant devote the extra time to googling for these photos, but this is my 2 cents:

99-Khalid running around shouting 'we shocked the world'
or Rashamel Jones holding the ball crying
or Ricky Moore I think it was holding the newspaper cover
04-Emeka with tears in his eyes, maybe Benny Gordon blowing smoke off of his finger gun
11-Kemba and Calhoun hugging it out which I think was to make the final four rather than the champ. game, or maybe Kemba and Shabazz celebrating
14-Shabazz flapping the "UCONN" on his jersey "I told you! I told you!"

All of those, plus if you can find a picture of Boeheim pouting or picking his nose during any of those years, that would be great.

Reaction Score
Well this needs to be on it

image.jpg

Reaction Score

If the one you're thinking of is the one in my avatar, I believe that it is from the Butler game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom