Craig sager | The Boneyard

Craig sager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He continued to work until the end, despite his circumstances and was beloved by the basketball community.

:(

Reaction Score
He was the only one I ever knew confident enough to wear those 'damn' suits. Sadly there will never be another who can do it right. Not his legacy but surely a good (and lasting) memory.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
RIP - He certainly brightened up the NBA sidelines

Reaction Score
Terrible, was hoping I didnt see this thread title (getting a hint what the news would be). Huge loss in the sports world and the TNT network, it will be a very emotional Thursday night on TNT as it should be. RIP to an all-time great in his field and most importantly a great man, the world needs more Craig Sager's.

Reaction Score
Yes, he was beloved by all the players, coaches, fans.

Everyone if sending him condolences on Twitter. It was great he did a Finals game and when the whole Olympic team visited him at the hospital when they had an exhibition in Houston.

He was great and fought as hard anyone could.

This will be a very big deal around the league, people loved him. Hope my dad can somehow meet up with him to have someone to talk hoops with.

Reaction Score
One of the saddest things about this is how he announced he was in remission. Terrible. Rest In Peace to a legend.

Reaction Score
Figured things had went south since things had got very quiet on him, I will have to suspend my ban on the TNT crew to listen to Ernie's words on him tonight.

Reaction Score
Figured things had went south since things had got very quiet on him, I will have to suspend my ban on the TNT crew to listen to Ernie's words on him tonight.

Once it came back you figured time was short. It was a great moment to see him get to do the finals this year, props to Disney for that.

Reaction Score
Yes, he was beloved by all the players, coaches, fans.

Everyone if sending him condolences on Twitter. It was great he did a Finals game and when the whole Olympic team visited him at the hospital when they had an exhibition in Houston.

He was great and fought as hard anyone could.

He also got to see his cubs win a world series.

He will truly be missed.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member