Cox commits to Baylor | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Cox commits to Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Can't pick Dangerfield over Joyner Holmes. Holmes is the real deal. Just watch.
Considering they play different positions allow for the possibility that they can both be the "real deals". Besides Dangerfield has already grabbed the moniker "The Real" Dangerfield and appears to be running with it. So it would be up to Holmes to catch up!

Reaction Score
Marilyn would be puzzled. Your apologies go to Duke Ellington.
Oh he's the SWING guy. Marilyn was the RING gal (but, atmittedly, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" isn't that close - :( )

(These are probably blow pop diamonds anyway)
upload_2015-10-27_8-47-5.png

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Evenly stacked & more elite teams sounds like "parity", parity sounds like mediocre, mediocre sounds like a rehashing of the very old "UCONN dominance is bad for WCBB". I never tire of the best/same team hoisting the trophy- isn't that the point. As TI would say:

I don't want no Mediocre!
Who is TI? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Evenly stacked & more elite teams sounds like "parity", parity sounds like mediocre, mediocre sounds like a rehashing of the very old "UCONN dominance is bad for WCBB". I never tire of the best/same team hoisting the trophy- isn't that the point. As TI would say:

I don't want no Mediocre!

If I want mediocre, I'll watch the National Felons League and puke every Sunday.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
My bad. T.I. TIP. Tiny's husband. Father to Messiah, Clifford, Domani & Major.
The video and lyrics are too racy to post here.
Favorite line? "When he call to ask how you doing, tell him better than you."

Oh... The King of The South

Reaction Score
I agree that Holmes is the real deal. From what I have seen she is the best player in this class.
Holmes plays at a high school about 15 mins away. I'm no basketball god but just a 20 year old who loves the game. With that being said I wouldn't say she's overrated more so overhyped

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Holmes plays at a high school about 15 mins away. I'm no basketball god but just a 20 year old who loves the game. With that being said I wouldn't say she's overrated more so overhyped

I am a little farther than 15 miles away but I plan on going to see her play a few times this year. I do live about 10 miles away from Flower Mound HS so I will get to see Cox play a number of times this season. My opinion of each may change at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom