Cowboy up! our gals in Dallas | The Boneyard

Cowboy up! our gals in Dallas

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So ... let me get this straight, Uconn Women's basketball players went out to an evening event and dinner wearing JEANS! Boy, are standards slipping as CD gets older! This is shocking. Next thing you know some player is going to wear nail polish for a game, or we'll see them in public with ear phones listening music!Head bang:eek::confused::rolleyes::cool:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
So ... let me get this straight, Uconn Women's basketball players went out to an evening event and dinner wearing JEANS! Boy, are standards slipping as CD gets older! This is shocking. Next thing you know some player is going to wear nail polish for a game, or we'll see them in public with ear phones listening music!Head bang:eek::confused::rolleyes::cool:
Or ad libing in an interview! Gasp! [I'd love to see it]

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Yee haw.

They travel with a national championship trophy???

Or is that this year's trophy that was on display for the teams tonight? Perhaps someone needs to lurk the other programs tweets to see if they have a similar pic (I don't do the tweety bird)

I can't imagine Geno being ok with the team traveling with one of our 11 trophies.

Reaction Score
They travel with a national championship trophy???

Or is that this year's trophy that was on display for the teams tonight? Perhaps someone needs to lurk the other programs tweets to see if they have a similar pic (I don't do the tweety bird)

I can't imagine Geno being ok with the team traveling with one of our 11 trophies.
Miss State definitely got their pic taken with one. And the HBO thing tonight showed our team with one right after their Bridgeport final victory - maybe it's the regional final trophy. ??

Reaction Score
Please confirm to me that Shea Ralph is the person on the far left.:confused: I have to assume so since everyone else is accounted for but she looks so different (and I dare say younger). Am I the only one having this reaction?:oops: And speaking of looking authentic, she would be my winner hands down. :cool:
The wife and I had the same reaction.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Please confirm to me that Shea Ralph is the person on the far left.:confused: I have to assume so since everyone else is accounted for but she looks so different (and I dare say younger). Am I the only one having this reaction?:oops: And speaking of looking authentic, she would be my winner hands down. :cool:
I had the same reaction when I saw the photo, but yes that has to be Shea on the left. I think what throws us off is that she's smiling, and Shea almost never smiles. :)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I had the same reaction when I saw the photo, but yes that has to be Shea on the left. I think what throws us off is that she's smiling, and Shea almost never smiles. :)

Thanks. Besides the smile, the hair style threw me. It was easier to see in the movie clip. I think the western look suits her. Maybe she will make it a permanent feature of her style making it easier to recruit these texas girls. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Our ladies with some alternative moves. :cool:

So Karlie joined UConn's cowboy dancing party ?

5.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom