Cowboy up! our gals in Dallas | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cowboy up! our gals in Dallas

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think Gabby looks pretty comfortable in that western atmosphere - Reno is a lot less of the glitter and suburban sprawl than Las Vegas and, and closer to rural ranching.

Reaction Score
Well! Gabby's not the "most athletic" line dancer, which should give hope to MissSt. Crystal bows out entirely showing her smarts. Lou and Karli prove that dimples travel well. Hope no one was injured during this exercise (and that Geno didn't see it). Having fun is, of course, already enshrined in UConn's 4 things to do in every game--but it's not the first.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
That's udder nonsense

The summer I was 18, I worked on a farm in Crestwood, KY. The farm had been idle, and was being brought back into production. Some alfalfa had been planted, hay was being harvested, we put a water line in, several hundred feet, from the road to the house, did some barn painting. But, the biggest portion of my duties that summer was repairing bahrb wahr ( that's "barbed wire" for all y'all not fluent in Kentuckinese). The farmer brought in 25 head of black angus, and I learned two things: first, individually, pound-for-pound, most cattle ain't much smarter than dirt. But, secondly, cattle in a herd have a collective intelligence - what one cow decides to do, pretty much all of 'em decide to do. Sometimes, there is that one smart cow who kinda orchestrates things, deciding what to do. You gotta keep an eye on 'em, particularly that smart cow, because the strangest notions enter into their little heads....:eek:

Reaction Score
All four teams were at the event last night. The team was allowed to wear jeans obviously because of the venue & type of event it was..

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Gotta love the fact that these Huskies take care of business when it's time to take care of business, but they sure do know how to have fun when it's time to have fun.

Reaction Score
I had the same reaction when I saw the photo, but yes that has to be Shea on the left. I think what throws us off is that she's smiling, and Shea almost never smiles. :)

So darn nice to see Shea with a big smile! Hope puts it on more often.

Reaction Score
Funny team pic. I see that Marissa's footwear is not cowboy approved.

Reaction Score
Curious how Dallas got the Final 4. Living it area, been frustrated at the lack of press. Drove into work today listening to local and ESPN sports and not mentioned once. A few good stories in Dallas Morning News but generally a forgotten event. Wondering - is it better for the sport to be in area where new interest is generated or locate in market more aware of women's basketball?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom