Courtney Ekmark | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark

Reaction Score
I saw Courtney play often this year. She's always easy to spot with the long blond ponytail. Pretty good defender, OK shooter. Doesn't make much of a dent on a stat sheet. She made the right decision and probably no regrets on either side.

Reaction Score
Courtney is still playing? She must be 30 years old and in her 9th year of eligibility (my wife actually said that lol). Seriously, it seems she was there during all of the Stewie years.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
We watched ASU's win over OSU and didn't realize they were talking about Courtney when describing someone in her second year of law school. I mean really, how do you do that? It's hard enough at a high profile D-1 program to just get a bachelors. Good for her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Courtney was in the same class as Kia, Gabby, and Sadie Edwards. She sat out 2 years ago after transferring. This is her final year of eligibility. Recall that Courtney was the top student in her high school through 3 years. She's very, very smart.

People made note earlier this season that Courtney is doing a "double top 25." ASU WCBB is ranked in the top 25, and the ASU Law School is about #25. Impressive accomplishment!

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Courtney was in the same class as Kia, Gabby, and Sadie Edwards. She sat out 2 years ago after transferring. This is her final year of eligibility. Recall that Courtney was the top student in her high school through 3 years. She's very, very smart.

People made note earlier this season that Courtney is doing a "double top 25." ASU WCBB is ranked in the top 25, and the ASU Law School is about #25. Impressive accomplishment!
She only took one year off after transferring; she played for ASU last year. Remember that Kia and Gabby just graduated last year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hmm. KK Wright's undershirt with "2 more" :eek:

Coach Abe's post game comment about what to do about UConn.

" I don't know, I guess get back in transitions or something" :rolleyes:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Hmm. KK Wright's undershirt with "2 more" :eek:

Coach Abe's post game comment about what to do about UConn.

" I don't know, I guess get back in transitions or something" :rolleyes:
I think that you are in the wrong thread??

Reaction Score
We watched ASU's win over OSU and didn't realize they were talking about Courtney when describing someone in her second year of law school. I mean really, how do you do that? It's hard enough at a high profile D-1 program to just get a bachelors. Good for her.

Missouri's starting PG, Lauren Aldridge, is also in her 2nd year of Law School. Both women taking full advantage of the extra year and letting the campus pay for some very expensive schooling. Love it.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
She only took one year off after transferring; she played for ASU last year. Remember that Kia and Gabby just graduated last year.
I think you both said the same thing. Same year as Kia and Gabby, she sat out two years ago, Kia and Gabby played last year, as did Ekmark, so now Ekmark is in her final year. I think? :confused:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes, Courtney sat our ONE year, but it was two years AGO. I think Joe missed the "ago."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom