Courtney Ekmark update! | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark update!

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Courtney Ekmark graduated from ASU Law School in May 2020. She played basketball at the University of Connecticut. She also played basketball at Arizona State University while enrolled in the law school. I - Arizona Attorney Magazine

1594140673823.png

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
She should have a great future. Maybe get a job with one of the WNBA teams

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
As a law school graduate myself, the thought of playing Division I basketball while going to law school (especially the first year, which requires complete immersion) is totally mind-boggling. She must have cloned herself to do it, that is the only way.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
A lawyer will make more money than play in WNBA. She is very smart ....
Not necessarily. Lots of smart lawyers in legal aid services or as counsel to non profit social services. Not to mention, when the economy goes south, certain legal services are not in high demand.
I think the way her hoops career was referenced was kind of funny. It makes it seem like ASU wasn’t prominent in her career compared to UConn when the opposite is true.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

My respect for Courtney has grown, ;)

But what you probably don’t know is that while Ekmark was finishing her senior season at Arizona State, she also was finishing her second year of law school. She will finish that degree this spring, but she doesn’t plan to be a lawyer.

She wants to be a coach, and that’s the reason you see her at Seattle U, listening and learning from coach Jim Hayford, who Ekmark has known for many years.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily. Lots of smart lawyers in legal aid services or as counsel to non profit social services. Not to mention, when the economy goes south, certain legal services are not in high demand.
I think the way her hoops career was referenced was kind of funny. It makes it seem like ASU wasn’t prominent in her career compared to UConn when the opposite is true.
Cohen is spot on. A large percentage of lawyers cant make a significant wage and exit the profession. Sad to say, but many of our politicians got into government after failing as a lawyer.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Another example why transfers are good.

Reaction Score
Cohen is spot on. A large percentage of lawyers cant make a significant wage and exit the profession. Sad to say, but many of our politicians got into government after failing as a lawyer.
That explains it...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom