Courtney Ekmark to Skip Senior Season at St Mary's | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark to Skip Senior Season at St Mary's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
doggydaddy, so if posts agree with your view you appreciate what the poster said. If not then you attack what the poster said. How is Courtney withdrew from school because you can't transfer to home school. It doesn't work that way. It was not an insult, but since you deemed it an insult it is. You have no idea what an attack is. In 2004 I was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer: Glioblastoma Multiforme Astrocytoma. The surgeon, one of the best neuro surgeons in the world, told me I had at most 12 months to live. When I went back to work I was told by someone that I was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. That he would be embarrassed to go out in public if he looked like me. That I should have just stayed home and not shown my face. That's an attack. The fact that you're in judgement of other people's opinions proves that you don't know what an opinion is, or an attack, or trashing someone, but since you know it all we should all defer to you. If you'd like I'll post my surgeon's name and where he's working. Insulting. Your superior attitude is insulting.

So sorry for those substantial challenges Chris.

Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom