Court at Gampel to be replaced at end of season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Court at Gampel to be replaced at end of season

Reaction Score
I've always thought that the brown color on the court is ugly. Hopefully they change that.

Reaction Score
I've always thought that the brown color on the court is ugly. Hopefully they change that.
Maybe change it to blue or red? I do think there should be a rule consideration that a certain percentage of all courts retain some tint of the natural wood. Some of these courts are starting to look like subway graffiti.

Reaction Score
This is the third time I'm posting my reply. I don't know what happened to the other 2. My reply is the new floor should stay the same with all the logos and the Blue and White Huskie. For 30 years the fans watched their talented Huskies play on this floor and I say they should honor their teams memories that were made on this floor. We do not need an up-grade, an up-dated design or anything else. The Huskies have a unbeatable tradition that has been followed for longer than 30 years. I am amazed at the many Senior citizens I see in the stands every game and am overjoyed at all the really young faces I see at every game who are the future of the Huskies. As I have stated, I will turn 90 years old this year and I am old school in my thoughts. I believe some changes are not necessary and unwanted. That is my opinion and I love the Huskies and GENO and CD. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
If they redesign the court at Gampel they will have to do the same design at the XL Center too.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Whatever they do, they should consider cutting up the floor and selling the pieces to the fans. If they sold some of them signed or initialed by staff and players they could sell them at a premium. Who wouldn't want a piece of Gampel history signed by any of the three legendary coaches or the dozens of superstar players that have played on that hardwood?

Reaction Score
If they redesign the court at Gampel they will have to do the same design at the XL Center too.
Even better; play all the games at Gampel. The Xl Center is a dangerous place; someday someone is going to be seriously injured or worse falling down those steep steps.

Reaction Score
Even better; play all the games at Gampel. The Xl Center is a dangerous place; someday someone is going to be seriously injured or worse falling down those steep steps.
Someday??? --must have been many, many injury lawsuits..... And the same problem at the decrepit, very unsafe Bushnell-- must have been the same designers-- ......or their adult children.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom