Countdown to Tip-Off | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Countdown to Tip-Off

HGN

Reaction Score
I am super excited about watching UCONN play this year. I may be a Baylor fun but watching the precision of UCONN play is a thing of beauty. I remember the first time I got to watch the USA women’s Dream Team and couldn’t believe what I was watching. UCONN WCBB is not on that level but they don’t seem to be that far behind.

Here’s wishing you a safe and successful season. Should be one heck of a ride.
Geez Tex , I almost started to tear-up there for a moment reading your post. Then I looked over and saw that it was you writing it and said ...."Oh , its just ETT over here looking for good Husky news". We appreciate it
and we also wish Kim and Baylor a good and successful season. (Until you meet us of course). I don't check the Baylor blog but I have to start looking over there from time to time. Just to see if you are saying something
ugly about my Huskies. :)

Reaction Score
Most referees in Connecticut also say the no. for the scorers table and will get with in 20 feet of the table.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Geez Tex , I almost started to tear-up there for a moment reading your post. Then I looked over and saw that it was you writing it and said ...."Oh , its just ETT over here looking for good Husky news". We appreciate it
and we also wish Kim and Baylor a good and successful season. (Until you meet us of course). I don't check the Baylor blog but I have to start looking over there from time to time. Just to see if you are saying something
ugly about my Huskies. :)

You will find me as the one who nips any anti-UCONN comments in the bud, although under a different screen name. I was banned as ETT for being a little too honest with my feedback about Baylor. But that was years ago before I learned how to navigate these chat boards.

But most Baylor fans have great respect for UCONN and you rarely see any negative UCONN comments on the Baylor board.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You will find me as the one who nips any anti-UCONN comments in the bud, although under a different screen name. I was banned as ETT for being a little too honest with my feedback about Baylor. But that was years ago before I learned how to navigate these chat boards.
But most Baylor fans have great respect for UCONN and you rarely see any negative UCONN comments on the Baylor board.
LOL! Would you happen to be using any alias on this board? :cool: I promise to keep it just between us. :D

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
4 days until tip off!
AP_moriah_jefferson_hb_160405_4x3_992.jpg

Reaction Score
Has there ever been a more anticipated 28 hrs (as of this entry) before a season started?

BTW, certainly not a Husky (except in waistline) but here's my favorite "zero":
zero-mostel-funnything-3_original.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom