Could this be our sweet Lou? | The Boneyard

Could this be our sweet Lou?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
When you go to away games, you really understand and feel like they hate UConn,” Samuelson said, “and you can feel that energy, and it kind of just motivates me and kind of just gets me excited to be in a place where, OK, you hate us? Well, watch what we can do to make you hate us more.”

No. 2 Huskies prepare for emotional rematch against No. 1 Notre Dame

Heh heh heh. Love it, Lou.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
When you go to away games, you really understand and feel like they hate UConn,” Samuelson said, “and you can feel that energy, and it kind of just motivates me and kind of just gets me excited to be in a place where, OK, you hate us? Well, watch what we can do to make you hate us more.”

No. 2 Huskies prepare for emotional rematch against No. 1 Notre Dame

Heh heh heh. Love it, Lou.
Let's hope nearly everyone in Purcell Pavilion is left hating her today! That will make us love her more! :D

Reaction Score
Notre Dame players probably feel the same way when UConn visits their house. I like to see every player give everything they have on the floor. I would like to see UConn women play to win and come home with a "W" and no injuries. Seems like Lou always gets smashed in her head during games where she gives her all. Glad she is not afraid to give her all. I just hope the ND players don't try to cut her legs out from under her.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lou will need all of that and more today. Hope Meg and Christyn feed off of it.

I personally think CW will be fine and is built for moments like this. I am less confident with MW. She seems to be the one most vulnerable to adversity if things don;t go well early

A CW quote from the article.

“They don’t really talk about it, but I can definitely sense it,” Williams said of the older players’ desire to win. “You can definitely tell that they’re hurt from the [Final Four] game, of course. Why wouldn’t they be? I want to win it for them.”

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Maya also said she preferred road games for similar reasons. The extra satisfaction of beating people up at their own place, etc.

Ditto Michael Jordan.

Reaction Score
On the court Lou is as tough as nails. The only thing that’s sweet about Lou is her jump shot.
In recent games we have seen Katie Lou putting the entire team on her back and began drilling NAILS. Napheesa and Lou both feel they are Seniors that MUST lead by example.
Hold on to your seat; it's going to be a fun ride.

Reaction Score
Maya also said she preferred road games for similar reasons. The extra satisfaction of beating people up at their own place, etc.

Ditto Michael Jordan.
Don't forget the greatest road game player of ALL. DT. When I think DT My brain sees her tugging on her jersey showing the UCONN or punching "something orange". Don't be too surprised if the top 3 tonight want to "punch something green".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom