Could espn be anymore in the tank for Delaware | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Could espn be anymore in the tank for Delaware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm as tired as anyone by her soggy interviews
but:
I think she's the best scoring threat and has the most complete game to come out of woman's college BB this year,
and I would pick her first!
Agree. I would take her over skylar diggins in a heartbeat, though I am not sure I would take her over bg.

Reaction Score
Since the day she left UConn I stopped being a EDD fan. I understand the various reasons why kids transfer: playing time, home sick, even if they don't like playing for Geno or the pressures that come from playing at UConn. However, i never respected her decision until watching the segment on her after the game. Seeing the bond she has with her sister and the fact that she could spend the last 5 years playing close to her was worth not being on the big stage. While it cost her National Championship or two in her mind it was well worth it. I don't think we have seen the best of her. Once she hits the pros she will be with players that can help share the burden. Kudos to her on a great college career.

Reaction Score
They are still talking about EDD in the preview of of the Uconn Kentucky game. I'd be plenty POd of I were Kentucky.

Reaction Score
A great piece on EDD on ESPN between games including comments from Geno from an earlier interview and current comments from EDD on her journey, her love for Lizzie, and the whole experience of the last 4 years. If you cannot value her as a person after hearing her speak about it all you have no heart.
How 'homesick' is she going to be with the monies she will be paid with in the WNBA?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
How 'homesick' is she going to be with the monies she will be paid with in the WNBA?
Not at all if you have listened to her. She no longer sees her sister everyday as she has lived for a couple of years in her own apartment off campus and sees her sister about once a week or sometimes less. She is now a 23 1/2 year old who has lived away from home. People grow and mature and so has EDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom