2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Jr Update | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Jr Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But why would he say he was officially done with his high school career? And saying "next year" for 2022 which is 2 seasons away is just odd...I feel like zags knows something we don't and let it slip lol
That's why I say it was a mistake, in the video that's posted in the article he answers a question about being a junior and having 1 year of HS left

Reaction Score
Brooo if we can get CFJ in for next season?!?! Backcourt gonna be STACKED with him, Sool, and Hawkins coming in plus Cole and Gaffney returning. Get Whaley back, add a F via transfer and it’s a wrap.

PG: Cole, Gaff, Sool
SG: Hawkins, CFJ
SF: Dre, TMart
PF: Akok, Sanogo, Springs
C: Whaley, Samson

That’s in no particular order, but holy . What a roster lol

Reaction Score
Did anyone else read this article? Couple lines that caught my attention.

"Corey Floyd Jr., the 6-foot-4, 210-pound UConn commit from Roselle Catholic (NJ), is now officially done with his high school career."

"Though he’s in the Class of 2022, he’s looking ahead to joining coach Dan Hurley and the Huskies next year."

Reclass, or poorly written?
It looks like those lines have been removed, unless I just somehow missed them. Adams’s apparent decision to not play another year would make more sense if Floyd is reclassifying.

Does anybody who has followed Floyd closely know if this is even possible? (Edit: It looks like UcannUconn answered this question immediately before I posted.)

Reaction Score

"He plans to go"
giphy.gif

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
I follow this stuff closely and haven’t heard a thing about a reclass. He’s a true junior.

Was gonna say, I don't think he even CAN go 2021 if he wanted. He'd be more likely to go 2023 and get more experience than move up early at this point (though I haven't heard a thing about that either)

Reaction Score
This kid has a great blend of strength and agility. He will be a handful to guard from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom