2022 Recruiting: - Corey Floyd Highlights | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Corey Floyd Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a winner. Tougher than anyone on the current roster and always going aggressively to the basket and finishing through contact. He'll make the team better and make some of the doubters recognize you don't need a roster of five stars to win championships.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's a winner. Tougher than anyone on the current roster and always going aggressively to the basket and finishing through contact. He'll make the team better and make some of the doubters recognize you don't need a roster of five stars to win championships.
There's no way to make this assertion based on highlight tapes. I'd also argue this is blatantly insulting to Whaley.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
There's no way to make this assertion based on highlight tapes. I'd also argue this is blatantly insulting to Whaley.
The same people who say Jalen Adams isn’t a winner were loving him because of how much of a “winner” he was in high school.

Ppl need to take a deep breath before assuming exactly how someone looks in their high school or AAU highlight tape is how they’ll look on a college court. Not saying Corey won’t be super tough and good, but he’s the toughest on the team already is ridiculous and will likely seem even more ridiculous when he’s a few games into his freshman season.

Reaction Score

This place is great.

Reaction Score
The reference is to how:
-he finishes plays (makes layups and dunks that seem problematic for many on the current roster);
-how he doesn't avoid contact (tell me how well our guards do that today and how many of them go aggressively to the basket);
-and how he has a bit of an attitude (in a good way, like KEA maybe--and don't get your shorts in a wad about that because I'm talking about his attitude and not proclaiming he'll be as good as KEA).

Reaction Score
The reference is to how:
-he finishes plays (makes layups and dunks that seem problematic for many on the current roster);
-how he doesn't avoid contact (tell me how well our guards do that today and how many of them go aggressively to the basket);
-and how he has a bit of an attitude (in a good way, like KEA maybe--and don't get your shorts in a wad about that because I'm talking about his attitude and not proclaiming he'll be as good as KEA).
Everything you listed applies to every player on our roster if the source is limited to highlights against high school players. Real college games, not so much. That’s his point.

Reaction Score
The reference is to how:

Everyone who plays at a place like UConn looked like a monster in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom