Coppin State pregame interviews | The Boneyard

Coppin State pregame interviews

Reaction Score
Is it just me or does Ollie look like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders? He doesn't look very comfortable.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Eric Cobb is quickly working his way to the top of my all-time cult-favorite Huskies list. Seems like a great kid and very funny with a fun skill set

He's the first athlete at any level I've seen who asks members of the press how their days are going.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It's Coppin State. One of our sophomores has to score 40.

Reaction Score
Ollie absolutely does not exude confidence.

He is moving from side to side, anyone who knows anything about body language knows what that means: uncomfortable, not sincere (someone who does not believe what they are saying) and nervous. Having a firm stance would show confidence and Ollie is the exact opposite of that. To me it is all just submissive and I could go on, but will stop at this point.

In fact Cobb, someone I have quickly grown to like a lot, shows more confidence. I kind of feel bad for him even. I am not quite sure Ollie is a good match for Cobb. But at the same time, Eric seems to be someone who can adapt to many situations and I think he saw something in Ollie and will be someone who sticks by him.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Hilton Armstrong could pass pretty well for a center. I remember him having a 5 assist game once.

Reaction Score
he's the best passer on the entire. I haven't seen a Uconn big since Voshkul make the pass to someone breaking away. Now if he can improve on D he will be a beast.

A UCONN big throwing accurate outlet passes. There is hope. Now we need more players running the floor. Larrier get out on the break! Don't coast.

Reaction Score

He is moving from side to side, anyone who knows anything about body language knows what that means: uncomfortable, not sincere (someone who does not believe what they are saying) and nervous. Having a firm stance would show confidence and Ollie is the exact opposite of that. To me it is all just submissive and I could go on, but will stop at this point.

In fact Cobb, someone I have quickly grown to like a lot, shows more confidence. I kind of feel bad for him even. I am not quite sure Ollie is a good match for Cobb. But at the same time, Eric seems to be someone who can adapt to many situations and I think he saw something in Ollie and will be someone who sticks by him.

To tap into your body language expertise, what did you think of Gloria's body language during the ABC interview about the yearbook.

Reaction Score
All I wanna see today is cutting without the ball , I saw the women’s team do that every offensive possession for easy looks, if we can pass it down to the post n look opposite for a cutter for easy buckets then I’ll be thrilled .. movement n great screens

Reaction Score

Thank you, DR.

Reaction Score

The guy shooting behind KO, check him out he shoots like Nadav Henefeld. That right hand goes to the left side of his face like Dove.

And a quick short answer on why Polley's time has dropped - defense it would seem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom