Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If the two things have nothing to do with each other, why do we so often take a basketball recruit to a football game?

Because there’s nothing else to do in that boring corner of the world. They took him to a chain restaurant, for crissakes.

Kids like playing for their school’s top program. They don’t care about other sports, at least not when they’re considering where to commit.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Insane you all think things like a football game or where they go to dinner or what that do has any bearing on any Flagg’s decision.

He’s being sold a program. Not on restaurants and activities. He’ll make his decision based on which program he feels like he best fits into.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I've got the warrior blocked, but it seems like he's outdoing himself here.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking it's time to shut this thread down and let a new one start with new information (and no football game discussion). Sound like a plan?
For gods sake please

Reaction Score
Before this gets locked and somewhat unrelated but some of the most fun I had as a kid was playing capture the flag. At camp, in the neighborhood, just an awesome game.

Reaction Score
Insane you all think things like a football game or where they go to dinner or what that do has any bearing on any Flagg’s decision.

He’s being sold a program. Not on restaurants and activities. He’ll make his decision based on which program he feels like he best fits into.
We don’t know precisely what a recruit bases a decision on, sometimes they don’t even know it. Sometimes it is something specific, other times it is a feel or relationships.
I think what you try to do is make things as positive as you can and hope you check the right boxes.

Reaction Score
This has been the most quiet yet anticipated visit I’ve ever remembered

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
United States Animation GIF by xponentialdesign

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This has been the most quiet yet anticipated visit I’ve ever remembered
There’s honestly not going to be much to take from the visit. We won’t know anything definitive until he’s done with his other ones.

I got my eye on the Duke board to see if they have any feelings towards how we did.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We have the weirdest fanbase and I like the Red Sox and Browns so that's saying something. Superiority, Inferiority, insecurity and stupidity all wrapped up in a nice tidy package. We are quite the catch.
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32