Connecticut Prospects | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Connecticut Prospects

Reaction Score
Yes. She transferred to Quinnipiac Univ maybe a year ago. It appears that she’s in the transfer portal, again.
I recall that she didn't get much playing time at Nebraska and was looking to transfer which TheGoat23 confirmed that she had. She had that one year at East Haven when they won state and that's when I believe her name / game got some momentum.

Reaction Score
Krista Rappahan, Norwich Free Academy. I believe top 40? Played for Stanford. 2002-2006. Holds the record for 3 point shots in a season 91. Not sure if it still stands. Also I think Marcy Glenney from Bacon Academy played for UConn a short while.
Audi1954- - Marcy Glenney went to NFA did go to UCONN had a pretty good freshman year and that after that summer her father told Geno she should be starting as a sophomore and Geno basically told her to transfer, she did, somewhere down south, and she did start no real successes after that!

Reaction Score
Audi1954- - Marcy Glenney went to NFA did go to UCONN had a pretty good freshman year and that after that summer her father told Geno she should be starting as a sophomore and Geno basically told her to transfer, she did, somewhere down south, and she did start no real successes after that!
Did she go to Clemson after?

sun

Reaction Score
Did she go to Clemson after?
She spent 2 years at UConn before transferring to Clemson.

Reaction Score
The point is to find out who’s talented in Connecticut. Why is it a False Impression? it obviously made you post.
It made me post because of what I said in my initial comment. Your title gave the impression that you had posted a list of "Connecticut Prospects". Not that you were looking for a list of "Connecticut Prospects". So again, your title gave a false impression! Had you correctly placed a question mark at the end like this ... Connecticut Prospects? or used Any Connecticut Prospects?, I might have looked but would have had no reason to post. Got it? If not, just ignore the post and move on.

Reaction Score
So, none of you actuallu have seen any HS games. You go by what the Gurus say.

The Philpotts twins from Hamden HS are the best players in CT since Kiah Gillespie (Maryland/FSU]

Reaction Score
It made me post because of what I said in my initial comment. Your title gave the impression that you had posted a list of "Connecticut Prospects". Not that you were looking for a list of "Connecticut Prospects". So again, your title gave a false impression! Had you correctly placed a question mark at the end like this ... Connecticut Prospects? or used Any Connecticut Prospects?, I might have looked but would have had no reason to post. Got it? If not, just ignore the post and move on.
GORDO Again thank you for the long paragraph on why you had to explain why you came. SHOULDNT matter how I labeled the topic . Got it? I don’t do internet arguing.

sun

Reaction Score
One of the best HS players in CT this year is Windsor's Ayanna Franks, Class of 2024.

One of the best HS players in CT last year was East Hartford's PG Shailyn Pinkney who plays for Seton Hall.
A lot of her fans attended the UConn game at the XL when they played the Pirates.

I was also able to read about some of CT's top talent in this arrticle by the CT Insider.

Last edited:

sun

Reaction Score
Last year's Maxpreps CT player of the year was Junior Leah Philpotts of Hamden.

For more news about CIAC high school girl's basketball visit the Maxpreps CT Girls BB home page.

Reaction Score
GORDO Again thank you for the long paragraph on why you had to explain why you came. SHOULDNT matter how I labeled the topic . Got it? I don’t do internet arguing.
And yet here you are ... continuing to argue your outrageously ridiculous point!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom