Congratulations to Syracuse and BE | The Boneyard

Congratulations to Syracuse and BE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its too bad such a good conference--the best conference is going out--never a need for it. The zone did it again--they confuse the heck out of Marquette and that was that. Wichita State is a good team but the next game they play will be their last--but congrats to them too. No surprise teams anymore that is for sure.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
chef.jpg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I thought it was impossible to top, but that game was worse than the ND-Pitt fiasco from earlier this year.

Anyway, once the ACC has Ville and Cuse in the fold, I think it's probably inevitable they'll get three teams into a FF at some point relatively soon. And that will be a sad, sad day. Unless UConn is the fourth.

Reaction Score
You could see it coming by they way they've been playing lately. They've been red hot since the BET and, other than their 2nd half demolition by the 'Ville, have suffocated teams with that zone. Plus, it's their "one FF every decade" rule.

Glad Wichita State won today - it's the only thing keeping this tourney remotely watchable. Can't stand anyone else that's left.

Reaction Score
Syracuse can rot for all I care, most obnoxious fans ever!

I can't help but laugh once whats his face retires and their program goes in to obscurity, yeah pretty much what they wished on us when Jim retired.

Reaction Score
Its too bad such a good conference--the best conference is going out--never a need for it. The zone did it again--they confuse the heck out of Marquette and that was that. Wichita State is a good team but the next game they play will be their last--but congrats to them too. No surprise teams anymore that is for sure.
them all

Reaction Score
This is close to a hanging offense- when did we get so PC we let this BS go?

Reaction Score
Congratulations?

duckK SYRACUSE.........no one has ever had a red carpet laid out for them like this team......they've played literally no one!!

Reaction Score
cookie-monster-wtf-is-this-thumb-324x314-1553831.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog