Congratulations, Marissa | The Boneyard

Congratulations, Marissa

Reaction Score
From today's New Haven Register:

Congrats, Coach: Former UConn assistant Marisa Moseley was named Patriot League Coach of the Year Friday. In her first year at Boston University, Moseley has led the Terriers to a 15-13 record (11-7 in conference), the program’s first winning season since 2012-13.

Reaction Score
From today's New Haven Register:

Congrats, Coach: Former UConn assistant Marisa Moseley was named Patriot League Coach of the Year Friday. In her first year at Boston University, Moseley has led the Terriers to a 15-13 record (11-7 in conference), the program’s first winning season since 2012-13.

The latest Boston Univ alum magazine has a fantastic 2 page article about Marisa being the new women's basketball coach. It's fun to read because she has become a clone of Geno and Chris....tough on the players in exactly the same way. If anyone wants the magazine or knows of any way to post the article online, please notify me and I'll mail it to you...or pick it up. I live in Guilford, CT

Reaction Score
The latest Boston Univ alum magazine has a fantastic 2 page article about Marisa being the new women's basketball coach. It's fun to read because she has become a clone of Geno and Chris....tough on the players in exactly the same way. If anyone wants the magazine or knows of any way to post the article online, please notify me and I'll mail it to you...or pick it up. I live in Guilford, CT
Next year begins her true test. Did a good job taking a terrible team to OK with little student support. Next year will show her recruiting and team building. Wish her well.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
The article—a good one—is available online:

New Coach, New Attitude for Women’s Basketball | Bostonia

"If there was one lesson that stuck with Moseley from her time under UConn coach Geno Auriemma, it was that college coaching is about a lot more than wins and losses. It’s about instilling a sense of pride and meaning in everything the players do, no matter how trivial."

Reaction Score
Next year begins her true test. Did a good job taking a terrible team to OK with little student support. Next year will show her recruiting and team building. Wish her well.
Marisa is in great shape for the coming years. Please note the Recruits Uconn got while she recruited for Geno. Then look at this year --NaDa! (ok almost). It would appear--it would appear that Marisa did a superb job recruiting for Uconn.

Reaction Score
The article—a good one—is available online:

New Coach, New Attitude for Women’s Basketball | Bostonia

"If there was one lesson that stuck with Moseley from her time under UConn coach Geno Auriemma, it was that college coaching is about a lot more than wins and losses. It’s about instilling a sense of pride and meaning in everything the players do, no matter how trivial."
Is that Geno's philosophy or Christine's? She believed in how you dress, how you carry yourself, the words you choose are important towards your future success. I wonder who or what instilled those virtues/attributes into her psyche???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom