Congrats to the entire team... | The Boneyard

Congrats to the entire team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I know the season didn't end the way any of us wanted, but i couldn't be prouder of the players, coaches, managers, or fans. it was a great battle between 2 very closely matched teams and we came out on the short end tonite. Mallory made the big plays at the very end and congrats to ND on a very fine win.

still, a final 4 in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year after losing arguable one of the greatest WCBB players ever is a huge accomplishment. Thank you to Tiff for 4 great years, and we all wish her much success in basketball, or wherever her future takes her.

i loved rooting for this team this season. it really was a roller coaster ride, and mostly a great one. UCONN will live to fight another day and we have something spectacular and special to look forward to the next 3-4 years. Go HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Couldn't agree with you more, Eric. A Final Four--especially with a game as close as this one--was beyond my dreams. Great season, Huskies!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
This was a brutal, brutal, BRUTAL game! Hard fought and tough does not begin to describe it.

I'm proud of our squad from top to bottom. Yes we had some warts, so did they - but this was not like the earlier two ND losses.

Tiff Hayes, warrior! Husky forever.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to our 2011-2012 UCONN women's basketball team!! I am very very proud of all of you.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
maybe we could merge this thread with the other congrats to the Huskies thread?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Great season and great comeback in regulation. This is a very tough team.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
When the season started, would we have really expected this team to be where they were: that close to upsetting ND in regulation (thanks to Kelly)? No, I don't think so. They showed that they had the stuff to make the Final Four and come so close to the championship game. Great season, Huskies. And next year will be even better!

Reaction Score
My heart is still pounding with how close we came to winning at the end of regulation.

We might have a few less Boneyarders around after this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom