Congrats to Paige | The Boneyard

Congrats to Paige

Reaction Score
While looking (successfully) for my granddaughter’s name on the UCONN freshman class Dean’s List,, what did I see but the name Paige Bueckers.
A very hearty congratulations to you, Paige, for all you have accomplished in this difficult year.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
You must have majored in rhetoric with a strong emphasis on apophasis. Did you cheat also?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Maybe so, but what does that have to do with THIS list? How about we give EVERYONE on this list the benefit of the doubt until someone proves otherwise. This was a feel good congratulatory thread. You didn’t have to pee in it. :confused:

Last edited:
W

wolfe613

Next thing you know someone here will congratulate Paige for breathing....
lol I like Paige and a big fan of hers but yea it seems like anytime she posts something on Twitter or IG it gets posted as a thread on here. I can see what you're saying it does seem a bit obssesive

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
lol I like Paige and a big fan of hers but yea it seems like anytime she posts something on Twitter or IG it gets posted as a thread on here. I can see what you're saying it does seem a bit obssesive
Good Point. We need a Paige Forum. :p

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Not true at all and what you say has zero to do with this thread. Why say anything? It has nothing to do with you.

Reaction Score
In the Parade of Endless Honors, all of them earned, Slim strikes again. We talk about court IQ, but there's another use for it.
Azzi, too, is serious about her school work; she says she tries to do everything as well as it can be done: b'ball and academics.
Remember that PhD is pronounced "fud."

Reaction Score
I made dean's list in college only to discover there were 2 of them and I was on the wrong one! One of the positive outcomes of athletics is that the player has to learn how to budget their time. A great life skill.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I made dean's list in college only to discover there were 2 of them and I was on the wrong one! One of the positive outcomes of athletics is that the player has to learn how to budget their time. A great life skill.
6AEF9852-3034-440F-983D-51AC623FC064.jpeg

“You are on my list mister!”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom