Congrats to Paige | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats to Paige

Reaction Score
At North Carolina, every single athlete's student advisor made the dean's list. So there, let's see any other school top that. 100%. :cool:

Reaction Score
Okay I'm off to the dictionary: apophasis ->
  • Apophasis is a sly debater's trick, a way of sneaking an issue into the discussion while maintaining plausible deniability.
Thank you @Bama fan
Lol I grabbed the dictionary too. Now I hope I don’t have to use it in a sentence.

Reaction Score
In the Parade of Endless Honors, all of them earned, Slim strikes again. We talk about court IQ, but there's another use for it.
Azzi, too, is serious about her school work; she says she tries to do everything as well as it can be done: b'ball and academics.
Remember that PhD is pronounced "fud."
You’re so funny.

Reaction Score
Congrats to your granddaughter, Paige, and all the other students who made the Dean’s list. It’s a proud moment for students and their families.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Congratulations Paige on having no cavities in your last 2 dental check ups..Well done!
Please supply links and pictures with such important info. :p

Reaction Score
Sorry..HiPPA prevents it but I can reveal she uses Crest or Colgate depending on which is on sale at Stop and Shop.
I heard she makes her own toothpaste with baking soda and coconut oil. Two ingredients, keeping it simple {no one expects simple} to lead the nation [in fewest cavities].....

Reaction Score
Congrats to Paige and all others that made the Dean's list. Which of Paige's teammates also made it? I'm sure there had to be at least a few others.

Reaction Score
Dean’s list criteria. Completion of 12 credit hours, 3.0 GPA or better and no grade below C. To 25 percentile

Reaction Score
Congrats to Paige and all others that made the Dean's list. Which of Paige's teammates also made it? I'm sure there had to be at least a few others.
If "Doctor" Autumn got a 4.0 GPA in the first semester, she certainly must have been an odds-on favorite to make the Dean's List again in the second semester.

So which Medical Schools will be recruiting her in a few years?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
In the Parade of Endless Honors, all of them earned, Slim strikes again. We talk about court IQ, but there's another use for it.
Azzi, too, is serious about her school work; she says she tries to do everything as well as it can be done: b'ball and academics.
Remember that PhD is pronounced "fud."
And MD-PhD is pronounced mud-fud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom