Congrats Cincy! | The Boneyard

Congrats Cincy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great game and toughing it out without your big guy! Stupid move by him. Your point guard was great today. Go beat Kentucky!!! Saved the AAC!! You guys played tough as always. Hopefully your defense can carry you past Kentucky!!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
So is Cincy our boneyard adopted team?

We might need another one come Saturday but for now?

Reaction Score
Caupin is only a sophomore. They won this without Ellis.

They look like they'll be good for a while. Good for them. Wish they got to avoid Kentucky. I'll be rooting like hell for them, though.

Reaction Score
Not pretty but a win is a win, our game last year with St Joes wasn't pretty then we gained momentum from that game, hope to see the same with Cincy, at least be physical with UK get into a fight if you have to.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Not pretty but a win is a win, our game last year with St Joes wasn't pretty then we gained momentum from that game, hope to see the same with Cincy, at least be physical with UK get into a fight if you have to.

Speaking of, someone needs to put a curse on the Irish. Take their luck. As soon as they pulled out their win vs northeastern I texted my buddy and said that could be their first round struggle win just like we had last year.

Hottest team not named Kentucky coming into the tourney. They could be very dangerous.

Reaction Score
So is Cincy our boneyard adopted team?

We might need another one come Saturday but for now?
Well I think they match up well with Kentucky. I think they will make it a dirty, ugly game. Represent the AAC Cincy as we need someone else to help us pull this conference to some level of respect!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Cincy probably won't crack 40 points against Kentucky.

But that's for another day - very nice win for Cincy.

Down 7 with :48 left and without Ellis...impressive.

Brodog16

Alzheimer's sucks
Reaction Score
Good for them... Thank God SMU got it done!! (They did!!.......right??? I mean their fans said they did....

Reaction Score
Speaking of, someone needs to put a curse on the Irish. Take their luck. As soon as they pulled out their win vs northeastern I texted my buddy and said that could be their first round struggle win just like we had last year.

Hottest team not named Kentucky coming into the tourney. They could be very dangerous.

God I hope not I would take them over UK though if I had to choose. We were playing well going into last years tourney just not at a championship level getting our buts whooped by Lville in the AAC title game helped us reach that level, St Joes was the hottest team going into the tourney once we got through them we played better, when we played that 1st half against Nova without Shabazz we were really rolling from there. There is a difference to peak in march as opposed to peak"ing" and thats what we did.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Cincy is a conference mate and is the only one still alive in the tourney. Also, the further they go, the more money the University of Connecticut gets (although admittedly not that much). Also, I really really really hate Kentucky. For all of these reasons, Cincy has my endorsement to go to the Sweet 16...

Reaction Score
They really tried to throw that game away a few times, glad they won though. i like cincy more than smu, and definitely more than kentucky. i wish them good luck in the next round as they represent the old (but not really old) big east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom