conference schedule | The Boneyard

conference schedule

mmt

Reaction Score
Does anyone recall the date when the conference schedule came out last year?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
September 12. Setting up TV schedules slows the process

Can't wait for it to come out so I can finally set up all my Prognosticator's Predictions Xcel worksheets for each game with the dates and what game number each game is. I have everything set up for November.

Reaction Score
Does anyone recall the date when the conference schedule came out last year?
Holy Smoly--Did you take a close look at the dates? Times between games--5,4,3,2, days between games often. If this doesn't get 15 players played nothing shall. If they don't end up with injuries, I'll be pleasantly surprised! This shall test the theory that too much PT causes injuries.
This must be why Geno in Europe is playing so many players.
Mulkey bowed out of Playing Uconn in a "classic" tourney? One of 2 reasons, I suspect--1. She doesn't want to lose to Uconn 2. She dosent want Uconn scouting them in a game, the real scouting of teams is to play them.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Holy Smoly--Did you take a close look at the dates? Times between games--5,4,3,2, days between games often. If this doesn't get 15 players played nothing shall. If they don't end up with injuries, I'll be pleasantly surprised! This shall test the theory that too much PT causes injuries.
Mulkey bowed out of Playing Uconn in a "classic" tourney? One of 2 reasons, I suspect--1. She doesn't want to lose to Uconn 2. She dosent want Uconn scouting them in a game, the real scouting of teams is to play them.
Are you looking at last year’s schedule? This season’s isn’t out yet

2023-2024 as it stands today, with no conference games (the heading needs to be updated)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What do you know that we don't, who are the two extra players?;) Currently there are only 14 players on the team, with Jana out for the season there are only 13 young ladies left to play.

Reaction Score
Any additional info on when the conference schedule will come out? We are now past the date it was released last year...

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Any day now...

2Q==.jpg

Reaction Score
So the men's schedule was released today. Women's next Friday?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
There wasn't much of a TV schedule for the men.

Reaction Score
This is by far the latest date without a full women's schedule released. I get the need for coordinating tv but this is ridiculous.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
This is by far the latest date without a full women's schedule released. I get the need for coordinating tv but this is ridiculous.
You're right! They have had about 6 months since last season ended.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Really? Just stop with the theatrics. in just trying yto assess UConn as one of 11 teams, everyone needs to understand the very detailed nuance of scheduling of the XL center with their other events like pro Hockey Hartford Wolfpack, UConn Hockey (yes they have some limited games still at the XL) Ice Capades, concerts, comedians, men’s basketball and women’s basketball. Now compound that with Fox wanting to “claim” certain game matchups for their prime-time and other multi-purpose venues where other programs play.
Oh and by the way only the SEC has released their Women’s conference schedule. The ACC will announce on Tuesday and the Big 12, Big Ten and PAC12 have yet to announce. So everyone, lighten up and show a bit more patience. Last observation, the 2021-22 Conference schedule was released on Oct 1. I get the excitement but temper the angst.

Smile and think good thoughts of healthy and happy players.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Big East schedule will be released tomorrow. UConn will play Butler and Xavier once and all other schools
twice.
X has spoken. :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I couldn't get through the intro of the podcast. Of course, there is something wrong with me. I never care a wit for the schedule.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom