Conference performance in NCAAs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Conference performance in NCAAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
actually - you left out WV or are using a very short time frame!

I was using just last year; WVU has been gone long enough that they feel more like a "former" Big East team, but they would be another 1-1 and make it 16-5? I don't know if I particularly miss BC or Miami, but I do miss Mike Carey and the Mountaineers.

There's been something made in the media of how the ACC almost had three teams make the Final Four...as it was they did get two - but one is TOBE and the other is leaving. On the other hand, if Shoni had hit that last three, we might be talking about the Old Big East having three of the final four teams, one of which (ND) would have also represented the only ACC team.

A year after its breakup, the Big East still dominates WCBB with two undefeated teams making up half the final four.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I was using just last year; WVU has been gone long enough that they feel more like a "former" Big East team, but they would be another 1-1 and make it 16-5? I don't know if I particularly miss BC or Miami, but I do miss Mike Carey and the Mountaineers.

There's been something made in the media of how the ACC almost had three teams make the Final Four...as it was they did get two - but one is TOBE and the other is leaving. On the other hand, if Shoni had hit that last three, we might be talking about the Old Big East having three of the final four teams, one of which (ND) would have also represented the only ACC team.

A year after its breakup, the Big East still dominates WCBB with two undefeated teams making up half the final four.
I think WV still just classifies, but BC and Miami were long gone and forgotten.
I pointed out earlier how close we came to an almost identical FF to last year's - the same three TOBE teams plus a Pac12 school from northern California. One Shonni three and an overtime blitz away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom