Conf HQ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Conf HQ

Reaction Score
Let me get this right. The Big 12 completely skipped over Memphis but considered us during possible expansion but now they will take Memphis over us? Can I try some of whatever you take? Or maybe not?
I was saying what I read in the article on Sports Day. Please read it for yourself, if you can read. There was no mention of UConn. It has nothing to do with my meds.

Reaction Score
I was saying what I read in the article on Sports Day. Please read it for yourself, if you can read. There was no mention of UConn. It has nothing to do with my meds.
I was thinking of mind alteration. Psych meds are not of interest. Doesn't matter what the article said. Actions speak louder than words.

Reaction Score
I was thinking of mind alteration. Psych meds are not of interest. Doesn't matter what the article said. Actions speak louder than words.
What actions specifically?

Reaction Score
I'm not so sure the B12 is going to destruct though it would make me happy if it did. UConn's best fit is the ACC and I think there may be an opening there sooner than later. Hopefully, UConn football can have a winning season this year and next with a bowl game victory each year. If we can get the team into the top 30 and attendance at the games improves, maybe the ACC will give us another look. I think men's basketball will get better over the next two years, too. FIield hockey, baseball and women's basketball continue to be strong too. I can see UConn becoming major rivals with UVA and Duke.

Reaction Score
The investments into baseball, softball, and hockey further signal an athletic department that's P5 worthy. As a flagship school with imminent proximity to major east coast markets alongside top-25 public school academic rankings, it's a mere matter of time.

Reaction Score
The investments into baseball, softball, and hockey further signal an athletic department that's P5 worthy. As a flagship school with imminent proximity to major east coast markets alongside top-25 public school academic rankings, it's a mere matter of time.
Totally agree!!!

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

Keep the faith. Never give up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom