Commit #13? Edsall just lit the bat signal on FB | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Commit #13? Edsall just lit the bat signal on FB

Reaction Score
I hadn't noticed that. Is that an under recruited area for Florida standards? When I think of FL high school football, I think Miami and Central. Maybe that's just me?
The town I live in now, Vero Beach, pumps out high end D1 talent yearly. And the schools they play often have multiple D1 signings as well.

Reaction Score
Randy's got 43 minutes before I turn him back into a pumpkin.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I hadn't noticed that. Is that an under recruited area for Florida standards? When I think of FL high school football, I think Miami and Central. Maybe that's just me?

Exactly, everyone thinks Miami, but Jacksonville has tons of good players. Kids every year going to Bama, LSU, FSU, and Florida, but the metro population is well over 1.5 million so there are a ton of 3-star type Jasper Howards.

Programs like Trinity (up and coming program) and Bolles rival St. Thomas Aquinas in Ft. Lauderdale, and I think 3 state champs came from the Jacksonville area last year.

Reaction Score
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
So, no OL at #13?

That was a strange one last night as there is usually follow up tweets by Corey or Wholley or one of the other coaches. He could have gotten the call and the kid is operating on his own announcement time table (or he is not active on social media).

Reaction Score
That was a strange one last night as there is usually follow up tweets by Corey or Wholley or one of the other coaches. He could have gotten the call and the kid is operating on his own announcement time table (or he is not active on social media).
So others saw the bat signal correct? Feeling a little douchey for starting the thread and then.,,,nothing

Reaction Score
Exactly, everyone thinks Miami, but Jacksonville has tons of good players. Kids every year going to Bama, LSU, FSU, and Florida, but the metro population is well over 1.5 million so there are a ton of 3-star type Jasper Howards.

Programs like Trinity (up and coming program) and Bolles rival St. Thomas Aquinas in Ft. Lauderdale, and I think 3 state champs came from the Jacksonville area last year.
Just moved to the Avondale / Riverside area. Its amazing how crazy the FL high school games are.

Reaction Score
Wow, this entire thread was straight up conjecture. Most be some bored dudes out here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom