Come Clean Time | The Boneyard

Come Clean Time

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
We know what Rex33 did for Mojo.

What did you do for the second half?

I'm out in California for work. I watched the first few hoops, was happy and spent the rest of first half enjoying cold ones watching the game while catching up on emails. No bueno.

Second half was spent on the foot rest glued to TV. Much better.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I watched the 4thq of Celtics Bulls (AWFUL CALL BTW) before picking back up with us at like 50-39 Memphis. 26-10 run from that!

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
We know what Rex33 did for Mojo.

What did you do for the second half?

I'm out in California for work. I watched the first few hoops, was happy and spent the rest of first half enjoying cold ones watching the game while catching up on emails. No bueno.

Second half was spent on the foot rest glued to TV. Much better.

I decided to unstring, clean and polish and restring one of my guitars before 2nd half started so I could be half preoccupied for 2nd half. Posted a picture of it in the cesspool and said " mojo" on the post.

Well you knew what happened.

So while I expect some nice anecdotes in this thread I doubt you will find anyone ( but temery, he called one) calling the actual mojo win with documented proof. :)

Reaction Score
Game On mute, check in on it here and there, king of the hill in the background, playing GBA (and beat the game too)....yah, I have ADD...

Reaction Score
I watched the 4thq of Celtics Bulls (AWFUL CALL BTW) before picking back up with us at like 50-39 Memphis. 26-10 run from that!
Love the NBA, but calls like that don't help when you have a perception problem. Brutal.

Oh, and I haven't been able to see any of the past three games, which seems to be working.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Spent the first half on the train, watching on my phone.

Got home around 5 minutes into the second half and switched to my TV. That must be it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I decided to unstring, clean and polish and restring one of my guitars before 2nd half started so I could be half preoccupied for 2nd half. Posted a picture of it in the cesspool and said " mojo" on the post.

Well you knew what happened.

So while I expect some nice anecdotes in this thread I doubt you will find anyone ( but temery, he called one) calling the actual mojo win with documented proof. :)

You can't declare Mojo in the moment. You must respect the Mojo and live your Mojo. Plenty of time to discuss afterwards. I'm a firm believer that acknowledging Mojo kills Mojo.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
You can't declare Mojo in the moment. You must respect the Mojo and live your Mojo. Plenty of time to discuss afterwards. I'm a firm believer that acknowledging Mojo kills Mojo.

That makes no sense. Whenever you take an action to bring mojo , mojo is on your mind at the time of the action. Otherwise the action is devoid of intent .

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I sat on the couch with some water at my side the entire game. The only thing I did differently the second half was scream at the tv on the block call on Brimah when UConn was making the first of it's three runs.

Mrs. Fleud, does her mojo thing. She plays a computer game in the same room because she's too tense to watch the game. So my screaming made her jump. Normally I get yelled at when I do this but I earned a lot of browny points today so she calmly let me know I scared her.

I'm going to make sure she handles me this way from now on if I lose it. MOJO is rising in fleudland.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That makes no sense. Whenever you take an action to bring mojo , mojo is on your mind at the time of the action. Otherwise the action is devoid of intent .

Oh little rabbit.

You perform Mojo, but you don't acknowledge Mojo. A nod and a wink? Sure. Public declaration of your Mojo? No no.

Reaction Score
Drunk with the wife in Cabo for our 6 year anniversary. For the 2nd half I ordered a bunch of steak nachos and Tecate while watching an illegal stream on my phone.

edit: Let me just say I respect those who
Nurture the mojo. I feel like steak nachos have some magic to them but I don't want to presume.

Reaction Score
I watched the second half on mute.
I did the same, then after the win I re-watched the last 5 minutes with the sound on. It was fun to hear the crowd, but Len Elmore is a lot easier to take on mute.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Drunk with the wife in Cabo for our 6 year anniversary. For the 2nd half I ordered a bunch of steak nachos and Tecate while watching an illegal stream on my phone.

You're in to it?

Say it phonetically along with your comment about streaming.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I simply leaned over to my buddy and said "welp should we leave at the under 4 time out?"...next thing you know... magic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom