Colleges requiring students to be vaccinated | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Colleges requiring students to be vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't live in fear because 1. I'm vaccinated 2. I'm not an at risk population. I wear a mask as a courtesy to my fellow community members that aren't vaccinated/are at risk.

I got vaccinated not due to the media but because I believe in science (not some quackpot that goes against 99.9% of physicians).
To respond to huskyfan224 you need to read this. ;)

Reaction Score
I don't live in fear because 1. I'm vaccinated 2. I'm not an at risk population. I wear a mask as a courtesy to my fellow community members that aren't vaccinated/are at risk.

I got vaccinated not due to the media but because I believe in science (not some quackpot that goes against 99.9% of physicians).
Cool. What’s your favorite Girl Scout cookie? I’ll get you a box

Reaction Score

So that video I posted is a conspiracy theory and that doctor isn’t a reputable person? Good to know

I know plenty of people in the medical field who share the same beliefs

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

What is the function of wearing a mask if you are vaccinated? How does that protect the non-vaccinated or at risk?
Knowing that this virus will exist at some level for the foreseeable future will you continue to wear the mask or at some point do you say screw the old and vulnerable?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

you do realize that boston.com is one of the very few local outlets that 'allows' a free range, and widely ranging debate on all this stuff, dontchu? refreshing. soooo, almost any 'point' u may cite to them for is likely to have quite a vigorous opposing argument. except chunky chocolate chip cookies, as everybody seems to think that they're good.

Reaction Score
So that video I posted is a conspiracy theory and that doctor isn’t a reputable person? Good to know

I know plenty of people in the medical field who share the same beliefs
Are there hundreds of thousand of doctors in the world? Just like anything in life do some of them have different opinions than the overwhelming majority? Does it make the dissenters right even though they are doctors?

How did I do following the advice in the article I posted? ?

Reaction Score
you do realize that boston.com is one of the very few local outlets that 'allows' a free range, and widely ranging debate on all this stuff, dontchu? refreshing. soooo, almost any 'point' u may cite to them for is likely to have quite a vigorous opposing argument. except chunky chocolate chip cookies, as everybody seems to think that they're good.
But not everyone. I know a few people that don't like chocolate chip cookies. ?

Reaction Score

What a quack

What worries me is that nutjobs like this are going to convince 35% of the population not to do it, which is going to allow variants to keep mutating, and we'll be back here to square one with useless vaccines in a year.

A local restaurant owner in our circle has been on the warpath all year (I get it, her family is losing a ton of money) and now all of a sudden, when the salvation of her family business is just around the corner, she is pounding the table against vaccines. My other friend who owns a restaurant and has totally different politics than I do (ie. he's well on the right) wants to throttle her.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The last one was deleted for a reason, and you know why. You want to discuss this, go to:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall