College Basketball Discussion: 11/27/18 - 12/3/18 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

College Basketball Discussion: 11/27/18 - 12/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Florida State isn't really looking that good offensively against Troy. They haven't really hit any 3's at all. Don't look like they can shoot it much at all.

Reaction Score
Iowa getting killed. Our guys really were not ready at all for that game.

Reaction Score
And how about Rutgers playing Wisconsin tough. They were up against Michigan State at the half before losing...another halftime lead tonight against Wiscy. Can they hang on?

Reaction Score
Do people understand where I was coming from about Iowa now? Really looked pedestrian, as I thought they were, vs an obviously superior msu squad. UConn should have done better, Iowa isn't that great. Maryland being ranked is also a mystery after going 18 and 14 last year they've done Jack to deserve a top 25 ranking this year other than "Top 25 because P5". Kinda like bc football, top 25 because ..P5.

Reaction Score
so happy too have jeff capel

That was UConn last year. Hate Pitt but know what the fans must be feeling. At least last years UConn would win that type of game in overtime.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Do people understand where I was coming from about Iowa now? Really looked pedestrian, as I thought they were, vs an obviously superior msu squad. UConn should have done better, Iowa isn't that great. Maryland being ranked is also a mystery after going 18 and 14 last year they've done Jack to deserve a top 25 ranking this year other than "Top 25 because P5". Kinda like bc football, top 25 because ..P5.
Not really
UConn could have played them 10 times this year and I doubt if they win 1
Not a good matchup at all Iowa is too big at every position and the zone they played would not allow any penetration plus their bigs could shoot from the 3 - all of them
Tonite vs MSU the refs sucked and Iowa was in foul trouble the first 8 minutes and had to play 4 subs for a majority of the 1st half
Iowa will be a tournament team if they stay healthy
I could give a rats arse about Maryland

Reaction Score
Not really
UConn could have played them 10 times this year and I doubt if they win 1
Not a good matchup at all Iowa is too big at every position and the zone they played would not allow any penetration plus their bigs could shoot from the 3 - all of them
Tonite vs MSU the refs sucked and Iowa was in foul trouble the first 8 minutes and had to play 4 subs for a majority of the 1st half
Iowa will be a tournament team if they stay healthy
I could give a rats arse about Maryland
I dunno, maybe it is just that MSU is THAT good because that game made me feel like it was a missed opportunity for UConn. I think if Hurley is the guy we think he is, and *I* think he is , we won't be losing that kind of game to that type of team in two or three years time. Calhoun used to trash those kinda teams in his prime. (Trash being 10 points or more win).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom