College Basketball 1.12-1.19 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

College Basketball 1.12-1.19

Reaction Score
Enoch was not the best practice player, did not practice hard, liked to take time off etc
If you watched him on the bench when he wasn't playing he was prone to goofing with certain others and was spoken to about this by KO and the coaches
Kid couldn't play a lick of D and he and his father thought he was/is a player who deserved 5* treatment
Those are facts
Now I still thought the kid could become a good player if he worked hard on his D, his footwork and learning proper rebounding positions and techniques
Ive seen L'ville play 5 times this season and by far his game vs UNC was his best - in 3 others he barely saw the floor and when he did he committed some quick fouls
He still plays bad D, he may get better but his time will suffer if not - vs. UNC they didn't need his D but used his ability to get down court on the break to his and their advantage - for some reason he matched up well
He has an upside but can't let his attitude get in the way
I do hope he is happy and productive in his stay at L'Ville

I must have missed your UConn practice reports when Steve was here. My bad.

Reaction Score

Wow that is an astonishing stat line. You don’t see that every day, not even in the NBA.

How did ECU lose?? The rest of the team must have been god awful.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
URI is a dumpster fire right now. Blown out at home today against George Mason.

Reaction Score
Duke is taking Syracuse out behind the woodshed on ESPN right now. Cuse look completely and utterly outmatched down 11 - 0.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Oh damn. Duke’s PG just hurt his shoulder. Looks bad.

They're in real trouble because Syracuse is gonna get right in the grille of his replacement- oh, wait, they're gonna keep playing this coward zone and Duke will be fine.

Reaction Score
They're in real trouble because Syracuse is gonna get right in the grille of his replacement- oh, wait, they're gonna keep playing this coward zone and Duke will be fine.
Duke don’t have Cam Reddish either. Jones had 4 steals in 5 minutes before he got hurt. Cuse might win now.

The tall thin white Cuse kid just took a charge from Zion. Looked like he got hit by a truck. Immediately got taken out of the game by the Cuse trainer.

Reaction Score
Duke don’t have Cam Reddish either. Jones had 4 steals in 5 minutes before he got hurt. Cuse might win now.

The tall thin white Cuse kid just took a charge from Zion. Looked like he got hit by a truck. Immediately got taken out of the game by the Cuse trainer.
But Howard played like 5 minutes so Cuse is doing well without him

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That shot by Syracuse at the halftime buzzer, wow.:eek:

zls44

Reaction Score

That kid either has balls of steel or a head full of rocks to do that.

zls44

Reaction Score

Of course it makes sense that I said what I did and they hung in. Sweet prediction by me.

Reaction Score
That kid either has balls of steel or a head full of rocks to do that.

This was no flop lol. Zion is a full hundred pounds heavier than this kid. 285 vs 180. Woof.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Duke and Florida State both losing down the stretch

Reaction Score
I swear Ratface and Booger have some kind of agreement, Dook always throws these games against Cuse.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Zion Williamson is going to end up being a hall of famer. Once in a generation talent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom