College Basketball 1.12-1.19 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

College Basketball 1.12-1.19

Reaction Score
Wish the kid the best of luck, but I don’t miss him. I knew many students managers who said he was lazy in practice, wasn’t interested in playing defense. Looked like he’d rather be anywhere else in the world than on the court. He has a similar demeanor to Carlton, just slightly more skilled. Nonetheless, no hate. I wish any former husky the best
And despite all of that, would run circles around all of our big men

Reaction Score
Apparently USF may not actually be a horrible team. Tied with Temple w/ 4 min to go

Reaction Score
And despite all of that, would run circles around all of our big men

May be true but that’s not saying much. He wouldn’t have put this team over the top. Once again, not a hater just wasn’t a fan. Didn’t seem to have passion for the game and didn’t seem to be willing to put the work in to get better

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
May be true but that’s not saying much. He wouldn’t have put this team over the top. Once again, not a hater just wasn’t a fan. Didn’t seem to have passion for the game and didn’t seem to be willing to put the work in to get better

Ollie wasn't exactly the most inspiring or exacting sort the last few years. A year off, and some disciplined/experience coaching, probably was a god send for Enoch. Kid was so young (and raw) here.

Reaction Score
FSU looking good right now. Their front court is managing Duke's.

Imagine if you had Mann-Cofer-Koumadje with Jalen and AG. And they have Kabengele too.

Brutal, brutal loss for FSU. Kudos to K for not going to Barrett in the final play. Gutsy call. I thought Reddish blew the came for them, but that's all erased with his shot.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That was a hell of a game between FSU and Duke. Now Jayhawks face off against “ugly uniform U”, but I will switch back and forth with the Chiefs.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Enoch finished with 17 and 11 in a win vs. #12 UNC on the road.

Temple up 3 over USF with 30 seconds left in OT.

Reaction Score
Wish the kid the best of luck, but I don’t miss him. I knew many students managers who said he was lazy in practice, wasn’t interested in playing defense. Looked like he’d rather be anywhere else in the world than on the court. He has a similar demeanor to Carlton, just slightly more skilled. Nonetheless, no hate. I wish any former husky the best
NOT true...

Reaction Score
That was a hell of a game between FSU and Duke. Now Jayhawks face off against “ugly uniform U”, but I will switch back and forth with the Chiefs.

Not sure what happen with the UVA game, but FSU is going to be a tough out in March. Needed more scoring from the back court today.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
They should change the name of our conference to the transfer conference, or the misfit conference, seems like the majority of the teams in conference, at least this year, are largely comprised of transfers.

Reaction Score
Cuse sucks, it's going to be depressing seeing them make the tourney

Not sure they're even going to make it. They'll probably make it as a bubble team thanks to ACC win opportunities, but if they were in a worse conference I don't think they end up making it.

Reaction Score
Florida over Tennessee and DePaul over the Johnnies. Upset Saturday

Reaction Score
Tennessee won.
Yea I worded my post wrong, my bad. When I posted, Florida just went up 3 with like 6 min left. Of course after I posted that Tenn goes on a 8-0 run.

But stIll, plenty of underdog superhero’s.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
NOT true...
Enoch was not the best practice player, did not practice hard, liked to take time off etc
If you watched him on the bench when he wasn't playing he was prone to goofing with certain others and was spoken to about this by KO and the coaches
Kid couldn't play a lick of D and he and his father thought he was/is a player who deserved 5* treatment
Those are facts
Now I still thought the kid could become a good player if he worked hard on his D, his footwork and learning proper rebounding positions and techniques
Ive seen L'ville play 5 times this season and by far his game vs UNC was his best - in 3 others he barely saw the floor and when he did he committed some quick fouls
He still plays bad D, he may get better but his time will suffer if not - vs. UNC they didn't need his D but used his ability to get down court on the break to his and their advantage - for some reason he matched up well
He has an upside but can't let his attitude get in the way
I do hope he is happy and productive in his stay at L'Ville

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom