Collateral Damage? | The Boneyard

Collateral Damage?

Reaction Score
Grant's is always busy. I just think the brothers extended themselves a little too much. The food is beggining to go downhill. Bartaco is the place for young people now. Grants is still busier then most eateries in Farm ave. I don't know how Ichiros is still in Buss taking that big of a space

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Grant's is always busy. I just think the brothers extended themselves a little too much. The food is beggining to go downhill. Bartaco is the place for young people now. Grants is still busier then most eateries in Farm ave. I don't know how Ichiros is still in Buss taking that big of a space

Yeah everything about this post is false. Troll something you know about.

Reaction Score
Yeah everything about this post is false. Troll something you know about.
Ah, I live within jogging distance there. I doubt that u go there often

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Ah, I live within jogging distance there. I doubt that u go there often

Go where? you know essentially 0 about me. Grant's hasn't been busy for a while now. Bricco is a much busier place, young people have always spent time at BarTaco but Division West is actually the place now. Grant isn't that busy of a place compared to the places in the center, you can walk into Grants on a Saturday evening and easily get a table.

Reaction Score
I liked their steak with gorgonzola melted on top.
And I had my first tanqueray 10 there.
Sad

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I remember they had some HOT bartenders the one time I ate there.

Reaction Score
Go where? you know essentially 0 about me. Grant's hasn't been busy for a while now. Bricco is a much busier place, young people have always spent time at BarTaco but Division West is actually the place now. Grant isn't that busy of a place compared to the places in the center, you can walk into Grants on a Saturday evening and easily get a table.
They own Bricco as well right?

Reaction Score
And, haven't been there in awhile. I started to going to Flemings for my steaks and Max Downtown. Grant's is better than WOB.

Reaction Score
I haven’t been there in years but it looked like it was full of drunk bros every time I walked by. That probably turned off people that just wanted dinner. They actually just hired a chef a few months ago and planned on sort of rebranding the place but I guess it didn’t work out.

Reaction Score
And, all right foodies. Where you headed for a nice high-end meal...Barcelona? Not bad. I am not a big seafood guy...yes, I realize my name.

Reaction Score
I haven’t been there in years but it looked like it was full of drunk bros every time I walked by. That probably turned off people that just wanted dinner. They actually just hired a chef a few months ago and planned on sort of rebranding the place but I guess it didn’t work out.

You saw me with my golf buddies and didn't even say hello? :oops:;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom