Collateral Damage? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Collateral Damage?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
And is there a more overrated place than BarTaco?

Overrated in what sense? I don't think people go there for their food or their drinks, the food is okay and the drinks are okay to good some nights. It's our version of an STK or Nobu (both of these places actually have very very good food) people(millennials, cougars, creep old men) go there to be scene and pretend they are having fun in a packed restaurant that pretends to be a bar.

Reaction Score
And, all right foodies. Where you headed for a nice high-end meal...Barcelona? Not bad. I am not a big seafood guy...yes, I realize my name.

In West Hartford? Bricco, A’Vert, Zohara. Fleming’s is inconsistent.

Venture further and go to Millwrights in Simsbury. Better than any WH restaurant.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
The filet at Carbones Prime in Rocky Hill is outstanding

Reaction Score
Go where? you know essentially 0 about me. Grant's hasn't been busy for a while now. Bricco is a much busier place, young people have always spent time at BarTaco but Division West is actually the place now. Grant isn't that busy of a place compared to the places in the center, you can walk into Grants on a Saturday evening and easily get a table.
Grant is still busy on the wknds. Yes not always full but alot busier then some of the places on Farmington Ave. They actually close the place because the landlord refuse to grant them a long lease (>5 yrs) so they can remodel. They are not losing money at all

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Grant is still busy on the wknds. Yes not always full but alot busier then some of the places on Farmington Ave. They actually close the place because the landlord refuse to grant them a long lease (>5 yrs) so they can remodel. They are not losing money at all

How do you know this, you have a history of making things up.

Reaction Score
Overrated in what sense? I don't think people go there for their food or their drinks, the food is okay and the drinks are okay to good some nights. It's our version of an STK or Nobu (both of these places actually have very very good food) people(millennials, cougars, creep old men) go there to be scene and pretend they are having fun in a packed restaurant that pretends to be a bar.
Few things worse than the CT. nightlife scene.

Reaction Score
Couple hardos in this thread trying to show off who's more West Hartford than the other.

Reaction Score
How do you know this, you have a history of making things up.
I just tell the truth that most people here don't like to hear; Just like when I said last wk that academics with the MBB could be a problem when I find out that UCONN was going after after Kwintin Williams. I post that before his his Twitter outburst at UCONN. If you are inqusitive, look that up yourself on my post history. The academics are probably clear now at this moment

Here is the info bout Grants and remodeling
W. Hartford's Grant's Restaurant closes

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104