Coleman Hawkins and Illinois Needed One More Half | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Coleman Hawkins and Illinois Needed One More Half

Reaction Score
I wanted Creighton again in the BET finals because I think UConn would've beaten them, but they were unable to beat a Providence team with a short rotation (shoulder shrug). Creighton deserves credit for giving UConn their last loss of the year, but I also think UConn was hung over from the Marquette win in Hartford 4 days before that which was a Top-5 matchup in the country. Flying halfway across the country a few days later to an amped up crowd wasn't ideal. As much as I wanted UConn to win that game, I wouldn't change it for anything. I think it benefitted UConn as they got even better running offense against a team with a big center that is parked near the basket (Purdue).
I was pretty sure we were going to lose that game but not in a blow out. If youve watched cbb long enough you could see that was a perfect set up for the upset. I wanted Crayton in the BET badly but didnt happen and i wanted Kansas for a while but then you could see we werent likely to see them so i let go of that hope by February. Its all good though we smashed our way to the back 2 back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom