Coleman Hawkins and Illinois Needed One More Half | The Boneyard

Coleman Hawkins and Illinois Needed One More Half

Reaction Score
Lmaoooo. This kid isn’t good. K-State are suckers

If they played one more time. So easy to say anything when IF is involved and no possible way to prove or disprove it.

Maybe they'd be within 15 rather than 25. Though their second half was much worse than the first after they had time to adjust so maybe not.

Then again if the b10 would just do the right thing and add UConn this could be settled on the court rather than useless hearsay we're all partaking in...

Reaction Score
I suspect they could of made the game look more like the Bama game. he's correct in that they got away from any sensible gameplan. They completely fell apart in that 30-0 stretch.... but even in a closer game they had a serious mismatch againt DC.

Reaction Score
He's wrong, but I also wouldn't expect him to say anything different. If any of our players were saying they'd lose a game a second time we'd be killing them. Hell, if any of our fans said that we'd be killing them
You can’t blame him for saying that. Any competitor would. Yet, it’s delusional to think UConn wouldn’t make any more adjustments ourselves so it’s not like they’d just have to figure out our initial game plans.

That said, our loss to Creighton is more of a we needed one more half kind of situation…

Reaction Score
People who will say any old thing for attention are so annoying. He believed in Illinois so much that he left them. Dude pulled off the heist of the off-season. Cash your check and maybe don’t bring attention to the game where you scored 5 on 2-10 shooting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's wrong, but I also wouldn't expect him to say anything different. If any of our players were saying they'd lose a game a second time we'd be killing them. Hell, if any of our fans said that we'd be killing them

What he could have said was nothing. You lose a game by 25 and go through a scoreless streak that lasts an hour (including halftime) while the other team puts up 30 on you? Maybe just sit there, eat your dinner, and be quiet.

Reaction Score
He might want to take a look at the box score because we were 3-17 from three and still beat them by a million. I’m sure they’d do some things better in a second game, but how much would just be cancelled out by us not shooting 3-17?

Reaction Score
If they could have come up with a better game plan, they would have. They had nothing that day and would have nothing if they played us again.

Reaction Score
just delusional, but again this is what fans from these big conferences think about schools like UConn.
Their conference sucked. We beat at least three of their teams in convincing fashion. Not sure if we played any others.

Reaction Score
What a joke. I mean if you lose on a prayer of a three that's one thing, but to get blown out of the building and give up 40 straight points, how can you say that with a straight face?
He still has post traumatic stress.

Reaction Score
What he could have said was nothing. You lose a game by 25 and go through a scoreless streak that lasts an hour (including halftime) while the other team puts up 30 on you? Maybe just sit there, eat your dinner, and be quiet.
Wait he’s not even at Illinois anymore

Reaction Score
I think I think I think, that was used by my count 3 times, it doesn’t sound like he’s too optimistic.

Reaction Score
You can’t blame him for saying that. Any competitor would. Yet, it’s delusional to think UConn wouldn’t make any more adjustments ourselves so it’s not like they’d just have to figure out our initial game plans.

That said, our loss to Creighton is more of a we needed one more half kind of situation…
True. And also not be so hung over after putting that 28 pt beatdown on a majorly hyped up top 5 in the country match against Marquette.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
IMG_8144.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member