Cobb Tweet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cobb Tweet

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Where are all the posters who said everyone would transfer if Ollie got fired?

Do make me go find them - just stand up and admit your stupidity.

Morans.
I don't know who said everyone would transfer, but don't sit there on your high horse and act like you predicted not a single person would transfer.

Any rational person would've expected player movement after a coaching change. It's pretty standard. Most weren't rooting for player movement, it's a very pleasant surprise that Harley is able to keep everyone together... at the moment.

Reaction Score
I don't know who said everyone would transfer, but don't sit there on your high horse and act like you predicted not a single person would transfer.

Any rational person would've expected player movement after a coaching change. It's pretty standard. Most weren't rooting for player movement, it's a very pleasant surprise that Harley is able to keep everyone together... at the moment.
Harley doesn't have a clue about coaching basketball but he does make fantastic motorcycles.

Reaction Score

no the st. johns fan who pretends to be a uconn fan claimed that we wouldn't have enough players to field a team if we got a new coach. he/she had several posters agreeing with him/herself

Reaction Score
no the st. johns fan who pretends to be a uconn fan claimed that we wouldn't have enough players to field a team if we got a new coach. he/she had several posters agreeing with him/herself
That was the same guy who claimed the BOT wouldn't remove Ollie, and then 24 hours later claimed he had heard a different decision.

Reaction Score
The coaching change seems to be welcomed by the players. Not having a single transfer after the entire coaching turns over is almost unheard of.
As a strong Ollie supporter I stated this among friends quite a bit. Whether Hurley is the guy or not remains to be seen, but no one leaving is clearly a referendum on the programs management. Let’s now see if that played into the performance as well, which it very well could have.

Reaction Score
Expect that trend to continue. Hurley mentioned in a podcast I was listening to the other day that he only had ONE player transfer out in his time at URI. Given the current landscape of college basketball that’s really impressive and speaks volumes about his ability to connect with players as a coach.
Saint James can’t even speak to that

C

Chief00

Pretty annoying of Emeka to stand in front of you.
That 2004 team was an all airport team when it came to height Mek, Hilton, Josh and Charlie. All had NBA careers.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom