Cobb Suspended | The Boneyard

Cobb Suspended

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Whelp that experiment is over.

He had an intriguing skill set that won me over a little bit early, at least from a " I want to see more of this" standpoint but it became readily apparent as games got on that he was one of the most undisciplined players on the floor that we've had in a while. He simply couldn't curb his impulses to try and do everything and just be solid.

Apparently ( and I don't know the grounds of suspension yet) that lack of discipline carries off the court too.

Too bad, but maybe Ollie having one less flawed piece to shuffle in and out as he is wont to do is a net positive.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Well, looks like Whaley and Diarra (and Onourah) will have their hands full with Fall. That’s 5 fouls we might need.

But as noted above, if it helps with team discipline, maybe a positive.

Reaction Score
Great news.

Suspensions are a good thing in our case. This case in particular. To bad what Boo told me this summer about EC never came to fruition. From a roster perspective hopefully this plays out to our benefit.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Somebody posted that he and KO were screaming at each other when he got pulled vs. ECU.

Reaction Score
I don't see this one turning around. Cobb wants to showcase his skills, his skills aren't that refined so it can't happen, and there is an impasse.

Hope I am wrong. I enjoyed watching him play. He is interesting to watch.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
This is a good thing? You want to see more DO?

We now have fewer answers in a front court that already gets almost every question wrong.

DO should ride the pine too. Carlton, Whaley, Diarra and Williams are the ones that deserve playing time at this point

August_West

Reaction Score
DO should ride the pine too. Carlton, Whaley, Diarra and Williams are the ones that deserve playing time at this point
Yup

Reaction Score
Great news.

Suspensions are a good thing in our case. This case in particular. To bad what Boo told me this summer about EC never came to fruition. From a roster perspective hopefully this plays out to our benefit.
What did Boo tell you about Zach Brown?

Reaction Score

We now have fewer answers in a front court that already gets almost every question wrong.
Some people will spin anything.

August_West

Reaction Score

And did Eric Cobb up our right answer quotient?

Reaction Score
Was looking at JC's book last night. He said that he took pains to gauge s candidate's character, etc. Apparently (?) not so much of that going on lately??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom