Cobb Reinstated per ESPN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cobb Reinstated per ESPN

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ironically, Cobb is from Chipola College.
Hopefully he can be start of getting more kids from there. We can refer to it as the Cobb pipe(line.)

Reaction Score
DE7A34D9-9A57-4010-B2F6-77393ECF628B.jpeg

Reaction Score
It would seem a difficult task to get Mr Cobb to actually play within the scope of team basketball but if they can and if he realizes how he can help, he can be a nice player I think. The tools are there, needs to get in shape and move his feet on defense. The fact he can handle it, pass it and even score it a little is nice but needs to use all of that as a teammate. If he figures it out because of this incident he can help, jury is out.

Reaction Score
"Now we've got all kinds in this place. We've got white, we've got black, we've got Latin, we've got Asian, we've got Samoans, we've got Tongans, we've got Native Americans. Ladies and gentlemen, I played and coached with them all, and the only thing that made any difference is are you willing to help? And if you are, come on in. If you're not, get the heck out of here." - Bill Parcells

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I really hope he makes the best of getting another chance. He truly seems like a good person but needs to learn to stay calm and composed.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
“He did a good job off the court,” Ollie said. “He’s been winning off the court with his academics. I’ve been very proud of that. He has not been late to anything, his tutorial sessions, he hasn’t been late. He’s been working out, getting in condition, everything we’ve asked him to do, meeting with people we believe in and he did all of that. We’ll how he performs, he’s still under evaluation. We’ll see in adversity how he acts.”

UConn Men's Notebook: Eric Cobb Still Working Way Back; Kwintin Williams Impresses

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom