Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 50 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Right here, right now, i'm dubbing him HCCK. Look at his face, which was clearly hewn out of granite and you should know that the CK stands for Clark Kent. HCBD is a little unwieldy.
He won't scare away the coeds, and will probably bump sales for whichever car dealership he endorses, I guess. Whereas Lembo without his hat looks like Dan Shaughnessey's idea of a caricature of a CT "America's File Cabinet" insurance guy.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Wait wait wait... was that a "Nice job by Warde" from you? :)

I'm loving that Warde proved me very wrong on this....would have lost a lot of coin had I been a betting man...

Still curious on the backstory of Narduzzi's "rejection" of our offer, but water under the bridge, I suppose.

Having never missed a game at the Rent, can't wait for 2014...

Good work Warde.

Reaction Score
This is the second HC Warde has hired that were members of the Brian Kelly staff at Cincinnati the year they went to the BCS (and Kelly was hired at ND). He hired Quinn at Buffalo that year...now Diaco here.

Reaction Score
Just like all of you, my faith and confidence in WM and our administration never wavered, once :rolleyes:

Ok maybe once or twice. . .

Congratulations to WM in getting the deal done. I'll get some sleep tonight.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
OK, can we just fast forward to BYU now?

On second thought... I won't press fast forward till I see what KO and Shabazz got up their sleeve.

Reaction Score
UConn Insider said:
Well now you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right... Any guesses?

Just now seeing all this info (terrible, I know). But if I had to guess at that moment I would have leaned towards Diaco even though I would have wanted Herman.

Very happy either way.

Reaction Score
need to keep this thread going to get to 50K views

and a stunning development - Diaco leads the Channel 3 newscast!

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Bring out the sad panda... After 42 pages and 51,000+ views in only 4 days, we've been unpinned.

Well done, Boneyard. Well done.

And on that note... Your avatar picture is awesome. I think I'm going to semi rip you off, dump Kent Brockman, and go looking for a goofy Husky pic.

Reaction Score
OK, can we just fast forward to BYU now?

On second thought... I won't press fast forward till I see what KO and Shabazz got up their sleeve.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I am looking forward to a new era of football at Uconn and what the future will hold. Bring on 2014!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom