Coaching search… | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Coaching search…

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
046EEA53-6628-4D70-BA25-1C84109B0763.jpeg
3EC31117-A3FF-4D61-B3DD-B510300C5342.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There are plenty more pictures that could be posted. But I think our facilities are comparable to the ones on that list. Certainly, they are in all likelihood better than the schools that we actually recruit against.

Reaction Score
There are plenty more pictures that could be posted. But I think our facilities are comparable to the ones on that list. Certainly, they are in all likelihood better than the schools that we actually recruit against.
I went and compared and our facilities look as good as Auburn’s.

Reaction Score
Lashlee bolted for SMU after one year then went to Miami relatively soon after that. And let's be honest, SMU's offense is better since he left and Miami's offense is atrocious this year. Lashlee was living off Malzhan's offenses at Auburn and has seen, at best, minimal success once he left Malzhan behind.

Reaction Score
Lashlee bolted for SMU after one year then went to Miami relatively soon after that. And let's be honest, SMU's offense is better since he left and Miami's offense is atrocious this year. Lashlee was living off Malzhan's offenses at Auburn and has seen, at best, minimal success once he left Malzhan behind.
I dont want a head coach with a history of bolting so quickly.

Reaction Score
I dont want a head coach with a history of bolting so quickly.
At least be a proven successful OC. All he's proven is he goes to whoever pays and has done almost nothing with out Malzhan.

Reaction Score
I don’t think “facilities” matter nearly as much as people think.

When Miami and USC had their heydays they had crap facilities.

You can get Swol in an ugly weight room just like you can in some plush weight room.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Link?
This has been talked on sports radio, the newspapers, etc etc etc
I have said it many many times - you could give Lashlee the keys to the university, the state and he still isn't coming here. He disliked CT and New England and his wife despised it. I heard this out of Dee Rowe's mouth at a wedding that winter.
He will not come here
So take that as a LINK?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Facilities

One of my good friends has a soon who is a very good Prep School footballer in Massachusetts. He has visited UConn, BC, PSU, Cuse, UMaryland, Rutgers, U Indiana and some others. He said he was amazed by UConn's football facilities and was in the top 2 he had visited.
While I cannot say that I am familiar with any of these places other than UConn, based on a kid going to play football at a D1 level, I can feel safe saying that UConn has the best in New England and one of the best in the East.

BTW - he did not choose UConn but happily neither BC or Cuse!! Father said that the coaching situation at UConn and instability was a factor

Reaction Score
I went and compared and our facilities look as good as Auburn’s.
I disagree I was involved with building auburn’s and spent plenty of time in UConn’s facility

We put in trackman for pitching and hitting to fine tune mechanics. I toured their football facility in and out cause they were asking about upgrades

Reaction Score
UConn facilities are great definitely top 40-50 I would say but as all these p5 schools reinvest into the football facilities (as they are currently doing) that will leave UConn in the dust

Reaction Score
You sealed it for me. I was giving you a chance, but man you’re a clown and have a peanut brain for sure. Why are you even a UConn fan if you think so little of us? Even with all the positives that UConn has to offer, and most were posted by yarders. Real fans. Don’t answer please I don’t want you to keep embarrassing yourself. Clown.

Just an FYI Diaco was an award winning DC around the time we hired him from Norte Dame. Did we not hire him after the crap shoot left by PP? Tom Herman was even on that list. So don’t give me that crap that we can’t hire Moorhead who isn’t even in the top 10-15 hottest coaches right now.
No matter how many people you insult, UConn football in fall of 2013, when Diaco was hired, is light years ahead of where it is now. Was in a conference. Was three years removed from the Fiesta Bowl. had a better roster. Had fans who bought tickets and showed up. Do you really need me to keep going?

Reaction Score
I disagree I was involved with building auburn’s and spent plenty of time in UConn’s facility

We put in trackman for pitching and hitting to fine tune mechanics. I toured their football facility in and out cause they were asking about upgrades
Cool. I only have the luxury of looking at the pictures on line. Are they really that far apart? Also, I didn’t think we were talking about baseball facilities.

Reaction Score
Cool. I only have the luxury of looking at the pictures on line. Are they really that far apart? Also, I didn’t think we were talking about baseball facilities.
I toured/consulted in their football facility while I was working in the baseball facility. It’s going to better no question about it

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Good list besides Campanili..
I actually thought that he was an intriguing candidate
I think it would be a risk , has no head coaching experience..

Hard pass on Campanile unless he has a a surefire OC and DC who are much more experienced and seasoned. Even then he's a pass to me.

Put me in the needs success as an HC camp.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom